Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

What in the world was valuncianas thinking? That almost goal tend has to be one of the dumbest things I've ever seen at the end of a game, he is so lucky that was a backcourt violation.

So was the inbounds pass with one second left. It was an inch or two from being stolen with an easy layup to tie.

What in the world was valuncianas thinking? That almost goal tend has to be one of the dumbest things I've ever seen at the end of a game, he is so lucky that was a backcourt violation.

Agreed.

And my night is always a good night when Baltche fails.

Taj Gibson was robbed.

Who got it?

Agreed.

And my night is always a good night when Baltche fails.

Who got it?

Crawford. 

Gibson posted on his twitter account "Politics!" right after the award was given, or just before. I dont know if hes referring to the whole donald sterling fiasco as to why crawford got it, but it created quite a buzz.

Only losers romanticize the regular season.

I really didn't want to do this...

Washington Bullets/Wizards Playoff History (1988-2014)

Playoff Appearances: 7

Playoff Series Won: 2

Charlotte Hornets/Bobcats Playoff History

(1988-2014)

Playoff Appearances: 9

Playoff Series Won: 4

lmao

Edited by Bubble Screen

Umm, Bobcats weren't around in 2002, and why include Hornets at all ? You are a Bobcats fan.

That is not the same team. That would be the same as Ravens fans including Jim Brown as one of their favorites.

I don't even get your thought process with posting that.

You are trolling ... Ugh. That's why you posted it.

Umm, Bobcats weren't around in 2002, and why include Hornets at all ? You are a Bobcats fan.

That is not the same team. That would be the same as Ravens fans including Jim Brown as one of their favorites.

I don't even get your thought process with posting that.

You are trolling ... Ugh. That's why you posted it.

I was a Hornets season ticket holder. I will always love the Hornets. So, should I just compare the Hornets to the Bullets/Wizards? Guess who still comes out ahead?

And seriously, can we stop with the stupid "trolling" nonsense? If you actually kept up with the thread, you'd see that No Excuses STARTED IT. In fact, he ALWAYS does. And then gets his feelings hurt when I throw the facts his way.

One of these days these guys will learn that if you're going to talk trash, you'd better be able to back it up.

Edited by Bubble Screen

Not the same team. So you are saying that you are a Hornets fan that jumped the bandwagon and got on the Bobcats, now back to the Hornets. Sounds wonderful. That's wonderful if you want to be a Pelicans fan...see my point ?

You mean Vishal ? He has always done that, he isn't typically trying to trash talk though, just express a point. Same as you have always trolled something for no reason. You want examples ? I am sure we can get tons of them. This "he started it" response is simply absurd. You have built this type of response, same as Scott (MSF) did back in the day. He was so aggressive and obtuse/defiant at times that eventually it bit him in the butt and he is gone. I am not trying to pretend to scold you or anything like that, just lending a hand to get you out of this type of situation.

Trash talk is fine, no one cares about that. Problem you have is that you tend to get all defensive and worked up about it (reminds me a a Wiz fan or two), but you go into their thread trash talking their team...just because.

I know that I can be snarky at times and even a homer (But my homerism is not misguided, more hopeful or optimistic, certainly not usually unrealistic ). There is no reason however to continue to go on and on, back and forth with someone over it, if you come out looking like the jerk. That is the reason I am posting this publically.

BTW - You owe me a beer, I don't like to make long posts like this so late.

Not the same team. So you are saying that you are a Hornets fan that jumped the bandwagon and got on the Bobcats, now back to the Hornets. Sounds wonderful. That's wonderful if you want to be a Pelicans fan...see my point ?

You mean Vishal ? He has always done that, he isn't typically trying to trash talk though, just express a point. Same as you have always trolled something for no reason. You want examples ? I am sure we can get tons of them. This "he started it" response is simply absurd. You have built this type of response, same as Scott (MSF) did back in the day. He was so aggressive and obtuse/defiant at times that eventually it bit him in the butt and he is gone. I am not trying to pretend to scold you or anything like that, just lending a hand to get you out of this type of situation.

Trash talk is fine, no one cares about that. Problem you have is that you tend to get all defensive and worked up about it (reminds me a a Wiz fan or two), but you go into their thread trash talking their team...just because.

I know that I can be snarky at times and even a homer (But my homerism is not misguided, more hopeful or optimistic, certainly not usually unrealistic ). There is no reason however to continue to go on and on, back and forth with someone over it, if you come out looking like the jerk. That is the reason I am posting this publically.

BTW - You owe me a beer, I don't like to make long posts like this so late.

Seriously, you are so off base it's not funny.

Like I said, I know it's not the same team. I think being a Hornets season ticket holder, I'd know that they left town and a new team arrived. That's Captain Obvious stuff there. And you of all people should know the history with the Hornets in this town. And, besides, I've explained my Hornets/Bobcats fandom many times here. Not going to keep repeating myself. You aren't in any position to question my fandom either. Since you admitted you used to wear a Hornets satin jacket and matching Jordans to their games. I would NEVER wear another team's gear!

You don't post that often, so you are out of the loop. Guys in this thread started in on me, bashing both the Hornets AND Bobcats. No Excuses, specifically, called the Bobcats a "joke" team. I responded with the results of the three games the two teams played this year (Charlotte won 2 out of 3). I also posted the Bullets/Wizards dismal playoff history in the process, since he also said that us Bobcat fans were "salty" towards the Wizards. As if the Bullets/Wizards have this glorious history or something. lol

This same guy that you are defending also 'tries' to talk trash about the Braves, even though we've owned his team over the years. And then when I give it back to him (return fire), he cries that I'm a "troll". And people like you, that don't keep up with the exchanges we have, buy into his mularkey.

And I don't go into Nats OR Wizards threads. That's just further proof that you don't know what you're talking about. I post in the MLB and NBA threads. And thats when he, and others, start in on ME. Seriously, start following those threads and you'll see where I'm coming from.

Edited by Bubble Screen

I read any thread that I have posted in. Just because I do not post as much does not mean I don't or can't read.

Clearly your loop, is missing some spots.

Seems as if you are in denial more than anything...and yes, I still want my beer.

Again, they are not the same team. There are no carry over players, etc. Completely different team.

I am not defending anyone, let's start right there. I am presenting my opinion of how someones posting tendancies that I see. The Bobcats got swept...they can talk trash, the Wiz got the 5 seed and dominated...they can talk trash. Really ? I am a Lakers fan and can see that you provoke these type of things. Between NASCAR, Baseball ,Basketball, Golf, etc.

As far as the Nats and Wiz threads, does it matter ? The threads are going to be dominated by local DC fans.

Mirror, go invest in one.

Edited by Kosher Ham

KH: this is my last response to you on this. Again, start following the threads closer. You can't come down on me when I'm simply defending my teams from people that trash talk them first. If I'm not starting anything, how am I the problem? You don't make any sense.

And you clearly said I start stuff by posting in Nats and Wizards threads. That is totally WRONG. How is that even possible when I haven't posted in those threads in YEARS, save for the one Nats post I made last year, where I posted in there by mistake (and apologized for posting in there). You can't accuse someone of something and then just blow it off. Facts, please. That's all I ask.

Edited by Bubble Screen

And seriously, can we stop with the stupid "trolling" nonsense? If you actually kept up with the thread, you'd see that No Excuses STARTED IT. In fact, he ALWAYS does. And then gets his feelings hurt when I throw the facts his way.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

No one took the Bobcats seriously this year and probably won't next year either. I am not trolling by saying that KD should join the East so he can sweep ****ty teams like them in the playoffs. You don't think he's jelly of LeBron whizzing by crappy franchises like the Bobcats? Please.

The Tailgate used to be the place to get away from all the ****ing, moaning, and arguing lol. Now it's worse than the stadium

That's because it's the off season, wait until the regular season starts. And if we get blown out in week 1 by Houston... Oh boy.

But I digress.

Hope the Hawks win tonight. I want the Wizards to have home court.

Edited by MLSKINS

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

No one took the Bobcats seriously this year and probably won't next year either. I am not trolling by saying that KD should join the East so he can sweep ****ty teams like them in the playoffs. You don't think he's jelly of LeBron whizzing by crappy franchises like the Bobcats? Please.

Yeah, the Bobcats were so crappy they beat the Wizards 2 out of 3. So what does that make them? Lol. You must have been dropped on your head as a child or something