Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

I don't understand what WAll and Beal have to do with Durant coming here, it's not like the Wizards are on the verge of a championship 

There aren't many teams in the East with a better core than the Wizards. On a purely talent level, the Wizards offer KD the best young superstars to play with in the Eastern Conference.

There aren't many teams in the East with a better core than the Wizards. On a purely talent level, the Wizards offer KD the best young superstars to play with in the Eastern Conference.

We'll see about that. The two lads are in their prime and on top of their game but I don't think Ted is going to open up the wallet to bring Durant here, or if he's even willing to come around here. The Wizards were a 5th seed. 

Perhaps a few more years of dominating the Eastern Conference and he might want to come aboard, but this is a middle of the pack Eastern Conference team at the moment 

You know the NBA, you know these stars don't end up in minor markets. Carmelo, if he is leaving, isn't going to go to DC. He's going to a big market. That's the way the game is played

Okay but it's not a better situation than what he already has.

I don't get why this is even a topic of discussion. Are there any rumors?

I think the Wiz fans are counting their chickens before they hatch. The Wiz haven't "arrived" just yet. They won a first round matchup. That's it

Durant isn't gonna leave a Championship level team for a 5 seed that beat up on Mike Dunleavy

Exactly. The Wizards just made the playoffs for the first time in like a decade  :lol:

They are not a FA destination...you all watch the NBA and you all know how this works. The best players go to the best destinations. They don't go to Minnesota, they don't go to Charlotte, and they won't go to Washington. This isn't the Redskins here

Edited by ixcuincle

Exactly. The Wizards just made the playoffs for the first time in like a decade  :lol:

They are not a FA destination...you all watch the NBA and you all know how this works. The best players go to the best destinations. They don't go to Minnesota, they don't go to Charlotte, and they won't go to Washington. This isn't the Redskins here

Hey!  Leave Charlotte alone :D  There is huge upside after this season.  If MJ is willing to pay and he says he is, then its a possibility that they could land a handful of super stars via FA in the future.  I'm sure nobody ever thought the Clippers would be a contender but they are.  

History indicates we will be an average team possibly making the playoffs as one of those 6-8 seed positions, but ya never know.

Hey!  Leave Charlotte alone :D  There is huge upside after this season.  If MJ is willing to pay and he says he is, then its a possibility that they could land a handful of super stars via FA in the future.  I'm sure nobody ever thought the Clippers would be a contender but they are.  

History indicates we will be an average team possibly making the playoffs as one of those 6-8 seed positions, but ya never know.

Dude...you just compared LA to Charlotte lol

Dude...you just compared LA to Charlotte lol

Talking about the success of the teams lol, not comparing the cities.  Yes, I know as a city, LA is a better destination than Charlotte, NC.  LOL.  

Ok, lets change that to Oklahoma City.  Come on, surely you would rather live in Charlotte, NC than OK City.  Right?

Edited by Dont Taze Me Bro

Okay but it's not a better situation than what he already has.

I don't get why this is even a topic of discussion. Are there any rumors?

I think the Wiz fans are counting their chickens before they hatch. The Wiz haven't "arrived" just yet. They won a first round matchup. That's it

Durant isn't gonna leave a Championship level team for a 5 seed that beat up on Mike Dunleavy

The Bulls were the best defensive team in the NBA. Don't sell your team short. Wall and our offense have made the Bulls look pedestrian. I think the Bulls are in a game 7 with anyone but the Wizards or Heat.

We'll see about that. The two lads are in their prime and on top of their game but I don't think Ted is going to open up the wallet to bring Durant here, or if he's even willing to come around here. The Wizards were a 5th seed. 

Perhaps a few more years of dominating the Eastern Conference and he might want to come aboard, but this is a middle of the pack Eastern Conference team at the moment 

You know the NBA, you know these stars don't end up in minor markets. Carmelo, if he is leaving, isn't going to go to DC. He's going to a big market. That's the way the game is played

Wall is entering his prime but Beal is in his second year. He's far removed from his prime which is scary and amazing.

And please stop the big market nonsense. People have shown you what attracts NBA stars these days.  Stop being an idiot.

Edited by No Excuses

The Bulls were the best defensive team in the NBA. Don't sell your team short. Wall and our offense have made the Bulls look pedestrian.

The attraction for the Wizards are a su

That's true. I have been impressed with everything about the Wizards. The Bulls have no offense to speak of tho. I want to see them against a team that can score consistently first as well as play D. Thankfully for them , no such team remains outside of Miami lol

But as far as Durant goes, I just can't see him leaving OKC. He loves it there.

But another Max level FA ? That can definitely happen in DC

That's true. I have been impressed with everything about the Wizards. The Bulls have no offense to speak of tho. I want to see them against a team that can score consistently first as well as play D. Thankfully for them 

Like I said in my edit, I think the Bulls are in a 7 game series vs. anyone but the Wizards or Heat. I think they probably beat every other team as well. The Wizards were just a bad matchup because of our size and scoring.

Talking about the success of the teams lol, not comparing the cities. Yes, I know as a city, LA is a better destination than Charlotte, NC. LOL.

Ok, lets change that to Oklahoma City. Come on, surely you would rather live in Charlotte, NC than OK City. Right?

I mean they are both up and coming cities economically so it's a toss up. OKC is gonna be a top seeds for years on end and CHA has yet to even make it in back to back years so that's a tiebreaker IMO

Talking about the success of the teams lol, not comparing the cities. Yes, I know as a city, LA is a better destination than Charlotte, NC. LOL.

Ok, lets change that to Oklahoma City. Come on, surely you would rather live in Charlotte, NC than OK City. Right?

I mean they are both up and coming cities economically so it's a toss up. OKC is gonna be a top seeds for years on end and CHA has yet to even make it in back to back years so that's a tiebreaker IMO

Like I said in my edit, I think the Bulls are in a 7 game series vs. anyone but the Wizards or Heat. I think they probably beat every other team as well. The Wizards were just a bad matchup because of our size and scoring.

Definitely.

I think a lot Bulls fans (myself included) underestimated the size thing. I've never seen Noah get worked before. It's actually quite disturbing lol

The Bulls were the best defensive team in the NBA. Don't sell your team short. Wall and our offense have made the Bulls look pedestrian. I think the Bulls are in a game 7 with anyone but the Wizards or Heat.

Wall is entering his prime but Beal is in his second year. He's far removed from his prime which is scary and amazing.

And please stop the big market nonsense. People have shown you what attracts NBA stars these days.  Stop being an idiot.

Please the Wizards won't get Durant. It's a pipe dream

Which NBA teams bandwagon are you on now? Or are you still forming opinions by reading other peoples posts on message boards and passing them as your own?

I've told you that the Wizards won't get durant because when has Ted opened his wallet. Come on dude

The Wizards are a 5th seed team. They still got some time to go until they'll be enough of a destination for Durant to go there. 

If they get the #2 or #3 seed and establish regularity in the playoffs, sure, but that's not for at least 3 more years.

I've told you that the Wizards won't get durant because when has Ted opened his wallet. Come on dude

The Wizards are a 5th seed team. They still got some time to go until they'll be enough of a destination for Durant to go there. 

If they get the #2 or #3 seed and establish regularity in the playoffs, sure, but that's not for at least 3 more years.

3 more years? lmao this team would've won 50+ games if Wittman didn't insist on sitting starters for extended periods of time. People need to face it, this is one of the leagues best teams and they're young.

It's almost like they've been distracted by something.

Maybe they were distracted by these guys 

BmQFxDMCAAI9Qni.jpg

All eight teams in the West are better than the Wiz. The East is garbage.

Don't hate just because the Bobcats are getting crushed.  

• Like 5