Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

3 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

I'm fairly certain y'all were saying that about KD last year. I think he would go to LA 

I knew KD wasn't coming here. It just made too much sense for it to happen.

Also... At least the Grizzlies were the road team. Wizards got out shot 39 to 17 from the free throw line at home. Yes, they still won, but that pisses me off!

I, unwillingly, digress.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

I'm fairly certain y'all were saying that about KD last year. I think he would go to LA 

Anyone who actually thought KD would come here when he flat out said he wouldnt because there would be too many distractions was kidding themselves. Me included lol. 

We set ourselves up for that one. But I also think the Wiz have put enough on tape this season to attract another star player. We shall see if we have the money and the nads to do it. 

28 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Is there a pending free agent in the NBA that isn't initially rumored to favor LA?  They got Palm trees!  lol

The easiest path to the finals is the Eastern Conference.  The King and his team are aging.  I could see PG staying in the east if he feels it gives him the best shot to make the finals.  Not saying that's DC, but I'm not saying it isn't.  It does seem unlikely he stays in Indy though. 

Maybe then Lebron will go to Golden State. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Destino said:

Is there a pending free agent in the NBA that isn't initially rumored to favor LA?  They got Palm trees!  lol

The easiest path to the finals is the Eastern Conference.  The King and his team are aging.  I could see PG staying in the east if he feels it gives him the best shot to make the finals.  Not saying that's DC, but I'm not saying it isn't.  It does seem unlikely he stays in Indy though. 

Maybe then Lebron will go to Golden State. 

Paul George is from Palmdale and went to Fresno State. 

That's the only reason why I think he would go to LA 

• Like 1

On 4/17/2017 at 6:33 AM, Popeman38 said:

I thought @Predictowas just taking time after the election. I think we can all appreciate how that has impacted us. I still think I'm living in a weird alternate reality.  

It's this. He'll actually answer if you PM him so he's alive and well. He's just still working through it all. Was hoping to bait him back with a mention and some **** talk but yeah, definitely not blaming him. 

Edited by BornaSkinsFan83

I think people overrate the hometown factor. You can always spend your off seasons at home. If your hometown team is no good, why waste your career there?

The big market aspect is overrated too. Its 2017, there are endorsement opportunities everywhere. This isn't 1975 where nobody hears of you if you don't play in LA or NY.

1 hour ago, Destino said:

Then she's got you, doesn't matter who you are.  Takes while before you regain full control again.  Anyone that says different is lying.

Facts... I'm living it right now. I am the gotten. Smh...

5 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

The big market aspect is overrated too. Its 2017, there are endorsement opportunities everywhere. This isn't 1975 where nobody hears of you if you don't play in LA or NY.

Again, facts...

For example, Lebron kills it in Clevleand just as much as he did in Miami (maybe more).

Durant was running OKC before he dipped.

John Wall is in DC, and can't get any love.

Melo is in NY, and he's been an *afterthought...

*Except for this year when he stole a All-Star spot from Beal.

16 minutes ago, daveakl said:

Toronto's back court vs the field.

Oh ok. Im noticing that no one else is addressing this so I have to assume this has been covered at length and the group has accepted it as fact, or you as a crazy person.

Either way is cool with me lol