Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

2 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Who hates who? 

Color me shocked that the Kings played better as a team without Cousins. Shocked I say. 

Yes, they clearly don't need him. 

9 minutes ago, DM72 said:

Sorry, but those types of dunks don't impress me. Blake used to do them all the time. A real throw down, you grab the rim. 

Don't be that guy.  LOLOLOL.

I wonder if years from now, we'll be looking back on Oak being dragged out of the Garden and martyred, the tipping point for the deconstruction and rebirth of the franchise.

As much as I have long hated the Knicks, this is getting downright painful to watch. Their fans deserve better than that

23 minutes ago, TheItalianStallion said:

So Miami is now 2.5 games out of the 8 seed. If (probably when rather than if) they get in, how good are they? Could they knock out a high seed early?

Our slow start was largely due to I juries and roster reshuffling and guys not knowing how to ay together. Things are starting to come together (Dovahkiin has been on fire), but we lack the horses to match up against a team like Cleveland or Washington. Would likely be a sweep.

I'm proud of how they've come back though

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Our slow start was largely due to I juries and roster reshuffling and guys not knowing how to ay together. Things are starting to come together (Dovahkiin has been on fire), but we lack the horses to match up against a team like Cleveland or Washington. Would likely be a sweep.

I'm proud of how they've come back though

You watch more Heat games then I do, but saw you beat Houston and Golden State during this run.  You sure ya'll getting swept first round?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I'm no dunk expert, but I think I rim grabbing matters more with a two hander. Most one handed Tomahawk dunks involve very little contact with the rim. Certainly no grabbing.

You at least have to touch the rim in order for it to be a dunk IMO.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

You watch more Heat games then I do, but saw you beat Houston and Golden State during this run.  You sure ya'll getting swept first round?

One game in January/February vs a series, that sort of thing. LeBron would certainly get up for us, punk ass that he is.

The Wizards look pretty strong too. We'll see what Boston does before the trade deadline, but even with Avery Bradley back and whoever else they could get, still not sure yet if they'll be formidable.

Cavs and Wizards are clearly the top 2 best teams in the East right now, and I'd be shocked if it's not the same come April

• Like 2

Problem for the Wizards is we're getting worn down from playing too many minutes.  We lost our December and January mojo and our post AS break schedule is super road heavy.  Been scraping out tough wins where most of the team has played poorly simply from a star performance by Wall or Beal.

Our bench is garbage and, while that doesn't matter as much in the playoffs, our starters are going to be limping into the postseason because of it.  Also, our chances of getting to the ECF depend on getting the three seed and I'm not sure we'll be able to hang on to it.

Remember 2013-2014 when Indy got out to that blazing hot start and got the one seed, but their bench sucked and they had to play their starters into the ground?  They backed into the playoffs on a really bad end of season skid and then barely got past a mediocre Hawks team and a baby Wizards team in the first two rounds before ultimately getting handled by Miami in the ECF.  That's what I am afraid is happening to the Wizards.

• Like 1