Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

3 hours ago, Destino said:

The injury thing, sure, but who was saying AD was slightly above average? 

Not here but the notion gathered a little momentum on social media and sports talk radio. The parity we have in the NBA that everyone was rightfully craving goes away if the two marquee trades simply switch L.A teams. Before the season Anthony Davis and Paul George we’re talked about like they were in the same tier. 

There were three Antetokounmpo brothers on the rosters of the two teams tonight.  Only Giannis got to play though, and he downed the Lakers.  34 points on 19 shots is a great night against that Laker front court.  

Edit: TNT basketball has been a rare treat tonight.  Lakers Bucks.  Clippers Rockets.  Two great match ups.  

Edited by Destino

12 hours ago, Destino said:

There were three Antetokounmpo brothers on the rosters of the two teams tonight.  Only Giannis got to play though, and he downed the Lakers.  34 points on 19 shots is a great night against that Laker front court.  

Edit: TNT basketball has been a rare treat tonight.  Lakers Bucks.  Clippers Rockets.  Two great match ups.  

I tapped out of the clips/rockets at halftime thinking it was a done deal. I chose wrong apparently

Edited by StillUnknown

3 hours ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Giannis has become the greatest player since prime LeBron of 2012 ish.  He just needs one other guy on his team to step up and play like a stud in the postseason in order to lead Milwaukee to a ring.

Middleton's vanishing act against the Raptors last season, even though they were triple teaming Giannis every possession, makes me doubt they have a reliable second star on the roster.  A all star shooter should never struggle that badly when he's seeing just a single defender or wide open shots an entire series. 

27 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Logged into ESPN and saw that yesterday. Miss me with these attempts. Don't care how nasty the crossover or the posterizer is if you don't finish.

1 hour ago, Hersh said:

He missed. Attempts shouldn’t be rewarded. Seriously, people are now trying to make a missed dunk something special. 

source.gif

• Haha 6