Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

3 minutes ago, Destino said:

Mavs got robbed in regulation. Howard grabbed Greens defender (Curry) with one hand on each hip and held him to get Green an open shot to tie it.  How the hell do the refs miss that?  It doesn’t look remotely like a screen.  

It was awful but not surprising NBA refs didn’t call it. It was way too obvious to be called plus it’s the Lakers.

7 minutes ago, Destino said:

Mavs got robbed in regulation. Howard grabbed Greens defender (Curry) with one hand on each hip and held him to get Green an open shot to tie it.  How the hell do the refs miss that?  It doesn’t look remotely like a screen.  

True but I still think Curry should have never left Green. 

10 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

True but I still think Curry should have never left Green. 

Sure, but refs have to pick up the obvious stuff.  It’s one thing to let a moving screen go, or a veteran savvy arms “tangled” BS, but hands on the defenders hips, arms extended, from behind?  The only way to make that more blatant is to shout “I’m fouling!” While doing it.  

Mavs also messed up by not using the foul they had to give the minute the ball went inside the three line on a drive.  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

And what, shroud the world in darkness? Been there, done that

We will blind the world with our greatness

10 hours ago, Destino said:

Sure, but refs have to pick up the obvious stuff.  It’s one thing to let a moving screen go, or a veteran savvy arms “tangled” BS, but hands on the defenders hips, arms extended, from behind?  The only way to make that more blatant is to shout “I’m fouling!” While doing it.  

Mavs also messed up by not using the foul they had to give the minute the ball went inside the three line on a drive.  

Should have fouled LeBron even if they were in the bonus. He isn’t a clutch free throw shooter.

18 minutes ago, -JB- said:

Trae Young 9 points tonight shot 0-8 from three in a blowout loss to the Bulls.  Yeah, give me Dončić.

Apparently he didn't play defense either because... Tomas Satoranksy 27 points (10-13) 7rebounds 8 assists.  ha!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1