Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Happy sunday people (weekly bible verses)

MEANDWARF

2 Corinthians 12:9-10

But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.  That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

Happy Sunday Everyone.
Hope all of you have a bless day.

Mark 12:30-31

30 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’ 31 The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no commandment greater than these.”

This may be a repeat, apologize if it is.

This may be a repeat, apologize if it is.

No matter, always a goodie!

Happy Sunday, y'all!

2 Timothy 4:7-8 KJV

7 I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:

8 Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not unto me only, but unto all them that love his appearing.

Revelation 5:9 - And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

Psalms 71:23 - My lips shall greatly rejoice when I sing unto thee; and my soul, which thou hast redeemed.

Just to respond to twa: I read the first 10 chapters on the john the other morning, and it can really freak a person out, but I don't discount it one bit. My dad did seminars on Revelation, I have them on cassettes, but he could spend an hour on a verse...we're living in the last days...been hearing that my whole life, but I don't want to test it, LOL

Happy Sunday Everyone!

Hope You Have a Blessed Sunday.

2 Corinthians 3 : 17-18

17 Now the Lord is the Spirit and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is Liberty. 18 But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord.

Psalms

40:9 I have told the glad news of deliverance in the great congregation; see, I have not restrained my lips, as you know, O LORD.

40:10 I have not hidden your saving help within my heart, I have spoken of your faithfulness and your salvation; I have not concealed your steadfast love and your faithfulness from the great congregation.

Happy Sunday People!!!!!!  

Matthew 17:20

20 He replied, “Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.”

Haven't posted in here for a few weeks but I wanted to share what our church's current sermon series is about. It's titled: Kites. Into what hand(s) do you allow your kite string? Only in God's hand will your kite (heart/soul) truly soar! Letting the wrong hand (career, money, ill relationships, other idols) take control will only cause destruction in your own life AND those around you. Commit your heart truly to God (as the one and only TRUE God in your life) and your faith will extend blessings into future generations!

Happy Sunday and God bless everyone! :D  

Archived