Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL.com: Richard Sherman buries Skip Bayless on 'First Take'

Sherman's gonna paint a big ass target on his back if he doesn't know his role and shut his mouth.

How is that considering he plays defense.

Russillo just said it best. Skip comes across as a hater and Sherman came on and represented all those athletes Skips talks about. Chris Bosh caught a lot of flack from fellow athletes for not going after Skip for calling him Bosh Spice when he came on the show.

How is that considering he plays defense.

Russillo just said it best. Skip comes across as a hater and Sherman came on and represented all those athletes Skips talks about. Chris Bosh caught a lot of flack from fellow athletes for not going after Skip for calling him Bosh Spice when he came on the show.

Who gives a **** what Skip says? He's the biggest troll in sports. Everything he says and does is designed to get a rise out of simple minded sports fans and sensitive ass athletes who don't get the joke. Sherman played right into Skip's hands like a *****. Skip is too busy counting all the money he makes being a professional douche to care.

Who gives a **** what Skip says? He's the biggest troll in sports. Everything he says and does is designed to get a rise out of simple minded sports fans and sensitive ass athletes who don't get the joke. Sherman played right into Skip's hands like a *****. Skip is too busy counting all the money he makes being a professional douche to care.

That may be true, but when you talk crap day in and day out, eventually somebody's gonna respond. I agree, Skip is a first class idiot, but something like this was bound to happen. PLUS, in their early show, they told Sherman, "You talked a lot of stuff, don't come on here and be scared or shy."

That may be true, but when you talk crap day in and day out, eventually somebody's gonna respond. I agree, Skip is a first class idiot, but something like this was bound to happen. PLUS, in their early show, they told Sherman, "You talked a lot of stuff, don't come on here and be scared or shy."

That doesn't mean he has to come on and act like an uneducated buffoon. He does have valid points but he couldn't have presented them in a worse way.

Also, he couldn't answer Skip's question of how he's in Revis's league because he knows he isn't, there are no facts to back that up and he resorted to name calling, which is always a clear go to when for someone who has no legitimate argument.

We hate athletes who are boring. But we get angry with athletes who are colorful.

Exactly. People just love to get mad about anything. If Skip can't take it, he shouldn't dish it. At least Sherman had the nerve to tell Skip what he really thought of him instead of coming up with some PC bull****. Heck, at least it was entertaining.

Terrell Suggs comes in almost regularly and regularly hands Skip his ass, but he's not a douche about it.

I saw this on Yahoo. Don't get me wrong, Skip Bayless needs to be shown the door by ESPN in the worst way, but Sherman was waaaaaaaaaay out of line with the level of personal attacks that he kept spouting off.

"I'm better at life than you"

What a ****ing asshat. I was laughing though because I just closed my eyes and imagined that this was a fight in the Stadium during the regular season lol.

---------- Post added March-8th-2013 at 06:37 PM ----------

Heck, at least it was entertaining.

Woah woah woah lets pump the brakes a bit. Entertaining is a strong word here :ols:

Terrell Suggs comes in almost regularly and regularly hands Skip his ass, but he's not a douche about it.

Yeah, but Suggs and Skip are self-proclaimed "friendemies." Sherman and Skip obviously aren't.

Exactly. People just love to get mad about anything. If Skip can't take it, he shouldn't dish it. At least Sherman had the nerve to tell Skip what he really thought of him instead of coming up with some PC bull****. Heck, at least it was entertaining.

Again, do you think Skip lost any sleep because Richard Sherman doesn't like him? The man makes a living being a weapons grade douchenozzle, and not only is he rewarded for it, his brand of bull**** debate and hyperbolic non-sense has influenced the entire network. Skip Bayless is probably the most powerful person in sports media.

Sherman's a decent corner who ruined a pretty damn good season by continuing to be an immature prat who has to scream from the mountaintops how awesome he is. Yeah, I know the guy is a third round pick, but for ****'s sake, there's a fine line between a chip on your shoulder and being a whiny little brat. There's a reason why Matt Ryan kept throwing at Richard Sherman, over and over and over again; to prove a point. And sure enough, Roddy White burned his ass for a deep touchdown, after he talked all that **** about how Roddy wasn't that good and Julio was better than him. No one's going to remember he actually still had a decent game; all people are going to remember is how he talked a big game, then got toasted. On national television. In the playoffs.

That's what I mean when I say he's got a target on his back. Teams are going to target him. And they may not win every time. But all it takes to get a rep as being overrated is getting burnt in key situation. Ask D-Hall how many good games he's had ruined because he gave up one play.

Now don't get me wrong. I don't agree with Sherman when he says, "I'm better at life than you." No 24 year old should be saying that to anyone older than themselves, much less someone old enough to be your grandfather.

BUT, isn't it nice to finally see someone come on one of these shows that don't kiss up to the host? 99% in these types of interviews, you have two grown men kissing each others ass. At least Sherman didn't get up there and acted like he liked Skip.

Sherman's a decent corner who ruined a pretty damn good season by continuing to be an immature prat who has to scream from the mountaintops how awesome he is. Yeah, I know the guy is a third round pick, but for ****'s sake, there's a fine line between a chip on your shoulder and being a whiny little brat. There's a reason why Matt Ryan kept throwing at Richard Sherman, over and over and over again; to prove a point. And sure enough, Roddy White burned his ass for a deep touchdown, after he talked all that **** about how Roddy wasn't that good and Julio was better than him. No one's going to remember he actually still had a decent game; all people are going to remember is how he talked a big game, then got toasted. On national television. In the playoffs.

When he said that he's proof the draft is a sham (because he's "so good" yet was drafted in the 3rd round), I lost it. If anyone is, it would be Tom Brady. Maybe even someone like London, who went undrafted. It's hardly a 3rd rounder who turned out to be good.

BUT, isn't it nice to finally see someone come on one of these shows that don't kiss up to the host? 99% in these types of interviews, you have two grown men kissing each others ass. At least Sherman didn't get up there and acted like he liked Skip.

Who goes on First Take and acts like they like Skip?

Wow, as someone else said, you know it's bad when you make Skip Bayless look like a the measured levelheaded person in an interview. Sherman came in there looking like he just wanted to make waves by saying something controversial and I guess he did, because we're talking about it. But he really came off as a grudge holding petulant child.

When he said that he's proof the draft is a sham (because he's "so good" yet was drafted in the 3rd round), I lost it. If anyone is, it would be Tom Brady. Maybe even someone like London, who went undrafted. It's hardly a 3rd rounder who turned out to be good.

He was a 5th rounder, but definitely a 1st round big mouth.

Archived