Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is Brett Favre punch drunk?

Chachie

That's probably just how he is, no one ever has ever made the claim that Favre was very articulate. There's a reason no company has made him an offer to be on TV every Sunday, and I think today showed why. He's got that backwoods, ah shucks attitude which makes him very difficult to watch, not to mention he appears absolutely uncomfortable in a dress shirt and jacket. Imagine him trying to wear a suit & tie every Sunday, it's just not him.

I'm watching the NFLN broadcast right now. He's lost. Can't get his points across and has said "uh...um" about 30 times in the last 5 minutes.

I'm sorta joking but is anyone else thinking he's just awful at commentary?

You should listen to our current president sometime speak sans tele prompter.... It's something a lot of people do unconsciously. Nothing to be ashamed over actually

You should listen to our current president sometime speak sans tele prompter.... It's something a lot of people do unconsciously. Nothing to be ashamed over actually

Wrong forum for politics... tired, stale, disproven meme... bad grammar...

but other than that, nice post. :thumbsup:

Wrong forum for politics... tired, stale, disproven meme... bad grammar...

but other than that, nice post. :thumbsup:

I could have picked any number of CEOs too, but I figure more people might have actually heard the President... the post was not intended as a commentary on policy/politics, just that many people have certain phrases they fall too when they lose their train of thought or stumble while speaking. That's IMO part of being a human being.

Archived