Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

With all the blame for RGIII injury going around, did anyone blame Kirk Cousin?

MarkPSkins

I haven't posted in a long long time. But I've been lurking here longer than most of you so bear with me.

Blame Shanahan. Blame RGIII. Blame Andrews. Blame football. I blame Kirk Cousins:ols:, the bastage. It's ALL Kirk Cousins fault. I don't see anyone blaming him. All he had to do was not throw the game winning pass against the Ravens. Then go throw 3 interceptions @ cleveland. But Nooooo, he had to come in and play so well. We won both of those games. This boiled RGIII's blood and gave everyone thoughts of sugar plumbs and playoffs.

If anyone had any dillusions of Super Bowl or even being a threat in the playoffs, you are lying to yourself. Our defense was going to be the downfall at some point and you know it. Don't give me the Giants won as a wildcard. They actually had a pass rush with 4 guys and not 4 guys and 4 blitzers. We were LUCKY to get to the playoffs. That's a four syllabl LUHUCKAAAHEEE!

If we lost both of those games, RGIII would have been shelved and we would all be dreaming instead of dreading next year. I am seriously questioning the RGIII jersey purchase right now. postive prognosis or not. My worries is he comes back and is just another Jason Campbell...we'll see.

Anyway, blame Cousins because if he would have choked then we would have a whole different feeling and excitement right now and not another brain cloud for the next 6-8 months.

MarkPSkins

Maybe it's just me but I am really getting tired of all the jokes about Griffin's injury. I know that most people are not being mean spirited about it but I find the injury very, very depressing and don't see the humor in it at all.

I joked about that. Said man if only we lost one of those games..... you cant second guess the universe. everything happens the way it happens. I hope he is fine. Id rather him be a little less fast and learn to be a better throwing qb, which he is already a very good one, and play for 15 yrs then light it up for 3 or 4 and be done.... Be nice for him to at least outlast the yrs of draft picks we had to give up for him.

I understand the satire in the OP... but I think you raise a very real and good point with Cousins.

If he didn't play well, Robert wouldn't feel the need to stay in. Obviously Rob is the more talented/better quarterback and all around player, but he doesn't want Cousins in there playing with a lead that he gave the team. They can respect each other and trust that the other will get the job done all day long, but like another great QB in another QB rivalry on this team once said, "There was no way that Jay Schroeder was getting on the field that day."

I blame Tony Romo sits to pee and Eli Manning. If they hadn't sucked so bad, then the Redskins don't even have a chance to win the NFC East, we probably rest RG3 for the rest of the season, lose a few more games, and RG3 has a nice relaxing offseason. We could all be arguing about firing Mike Shanahan instead of discussing RG3's knee. Wouldn't that be so much better?

:evilg:

I'm grouchy as all heck. Having a torrid time from Hell in my personal life that caused me to miss the entire Cowboys game, and nearly this past Sunday to put all that's going on into stark perspective. So when I saw the title, I was ready to jump.

Thanks man. That was a real welcome interjection of humor I and the board needed.

Hail.

I understand the satire in the OP... but I think you raise a very real and good point with Cousins.

If he didn't play well, Robert wouldn't feel the need to stay in. Obviously Rob is the more talented/better quarterback and all around player, but he doesn't want Cousins in there playing with a lead that he gave the team. They can respect each other and trust that the other will get the job done all day long, but like another great QB in another QB rivalry on this team once said, "There was no way that Jay Schroeder was getting on the field that day."

The difference being Schroeder was a d*ck, no one on the team liked him, and except for 1.5 years, he sucked. A much better analogy would be (hopefully) Sonny & Billy.

If we all listened to the media .. were suppose to murder shanny and be all doom and gloom.... I for one want Bozworth to shut up... yeah the nats are so great... ummm what lead to strasburg's TJ surgery???.... also Lavar should take a motorcycle ride and chad and danny should go play with polar bears wearing bacon around them... This area loves to simply have drama and the media is always looking for anything to turn this fan base against the redskins... and for those who are pist off..Well then be pist off haha I would rather be a fan and say well **** happened and look forward to next season rather than be a upset fan 24/7

I haven't posted in a long long time. But I've been lurking here longer than most of you so bear with me.

Blame Shanahan. Blame RGIII. Blame Andrews. Blame football. I blame Kirk Cousins:ols:, the bastage. It's ALL Kirk Cousins fault. I don't see anyone blaming him. All he had to do was not throw the game winning pass against the Ravens. Then go throw 3 interceptions @ cleveland. But Nooooo, he had to come in and play so well. We won both of those games. This boiled RGIII's blood and gave everyone thoughts of sugar plumbs and playoffs.

If anyone had any dillusions of Super Bowl or even being a threat in the playoffs, you are lying to yourself. Our defense was going to be the downfall at some point and you know it. Don't give me the Giants won as a wildcard. They actually had a pass rush with 4 guys and not 4 guys and 4 blitzers. We were LUCKY to get to the playoffs. That's a four syllabl LUHUCKAAAHEEE!

If we lost both of those games, RGIII would have been shelved and we would all be dreaming instead of dreading next year. I am seriously questioning the RGIII jersey purchase right now. postive prognosis or not. My worries is he comes back and is just another Jason Campbell...we'll see.

Anyway, blame Cousins because if he would have choked then we would have a whole different feeling and excitement right now and not another brain cloud for the next 6-8 months.

MarkPSkins

Honeymoon over! Get over it. Kirk is our QB for 2013.

And while you're at it, blame Mr. And Mrs. Griffin for birthing such a talented young man. I actually like this post. Who else could we blame?

Dan Snyder. We should have just drafted Brandon Weedon and went 5-11. Oh wait! Weeden had a concussion and shoulder injury? Damn the read option and the pistol and these injury plagued kids! Just like Mike Vick! :silly:

I think that kirk only got one real series, so i wouldn't say he choked. Never got a good rhythm... Rookies that arnt rg3 need to get a chance to build rhythm... So i dont blame him. As far as rg3 being Campbell... Seems like you must have just stared redskins games during the second half of the playoff game. Intredasting.

Newhoo.

Please lurk more.
Really? It's a concern, not a prediction.

And....HUH????

I think that kirk only got one real series, so i wouldn't say he choked. Never got a good rhythm... Rookies that arnt rg3 need to get a chance to build rhythm... So i dont blame him. As far as rg3 being Campbell... Seems like you must have just stared redskins games during the second half of the playoff game. Intredasting..

Ahh yes, same ole board. Some people are more concerned with padding post counts with posts regarding grammarical errors and typos. Others take everything thing so seriously and don't get "tongue in cheek" commentary. Others don't seem to have any reading comprehension. Others still don't have a sense of humor---awsome!

And if anyone thinks I am making fun of RGIII's injury is wrong, I wish and pray for a complete recovery and not just for football but for the rest of his life. When he was originally injured anyone could tell by the way that leg was whipped like a jointless rope that it was not JUST a mild sprain. He should have been shelved...period.

For those who "got" my post. Thanks.

Oops, had to go back and edit a typo.

MarkPSkins

I remember the NFL.com quote after the Brown's game. "RG who?"...LOL. Now you know that RG3 did not want to come out of the Seahawk's game and let Kirk take us to the SB.

---------- Post added January-10th-2013 at 09:52 AM ----------

I remember the NFL.com quote after the Brown's game. "RG who?"...LOL. Now you know that RG3 did not want to come out of the Seahawk's game and let Kirk take us to the SB.

I however would much rather post on here about our up coming game with the Falcon's than to be post about RG3 future.

Archived