Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How did u start your day? and.... ARE U READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL :)

bonesbr549

Got up and got all the usual skin stuff out, even my hat from the last super bowl. Went back to the DVR and speed watched the good games from this year. Watched a little pregame on ESPN and NFL network. Oh, man that knot in the pit of my stomach is building.

GOD it's great for the playoffs to matter again!

A special thanks to RGIII for making skinsnation believe again and a small prayer that win/loose/draw he comes out ok as he is our future, which looks total awesome at this point.

Think about it 4-0 we are champions and it's not unthinkable. We've done 7-0 whats the big deal.

To all my skin-patriots out there have a great day!

I approve of this thread. :)

I put a seahawk team poster over the dartboard last night, and after my typical brief morning routine, I have been mainly on the phone and ES, occasionally picking up my 4' (I have three diff lengths) carbon fiber blow gun and nailing it from across the room. It's my voo-doo.

Started today by checking ES after the morning duties. Then checked seahawks.net (they're still looking towards their next playoff game, they've already won. We are just a formality at this point). Then I thought about my food and drink choices for the day. Now I'm suiting up to go to the local market, going to watch this Ravens game in between cooking and checking ES. Nervous, jumpy, I want this win so bad.

I approve of this thread. :)

I put a seahawk team poster over the dartboard last night, and after my typical brief morning routine, I have been mainly on the phone and ES, occasionally picking up my 4' (I have three diff lengths) carbon fiber blow gun and nailing it from across the room. It's my voo-doo.

I like your style.

Nothing special to start the day. Ate a bowl of Cinammon Toast Crunch and had some coffee. Surfed the net a bit (looks like the hockey labor dispute is over). Now watching the RavensColts game.

Good omens are important to me on game day. Last Sunday, I got selected to go home from work early, as we were overstaffed. I've never been the one picked to go home early, so that was a good omen before the Skins beat the Cowboys. Today, are littlest of our 4 cats got out the front door. She went on the porch and I was afraid she might run into the yard, but she decided to come right back in the house without me having to chase her. Guess it was too cold for her outside. But I take that as a good sign!

Morning sex. Now in skins gear waiting patiently.

Best answer. I woke up at 5am and watched a documentary on Netflix called The Truth Behind Zombies...then I got a breakfast taquito from Whataburger (be jealous easterners) and drank a Rockstar...not b/c I was tired but because that's what I am...a rock star.

Best answer. I woke up at 5am and watched a documentary on Netflix called The Truth Behind Zombies...then I got a breakfast taquito from Whataburger (be jealous easterners) and drank a Rockstar...not b/c I was tired but because that's what I am...a rock star.

Your so awesome! :gushes:

Morning shopping run, fixed coffee for the wife and fixed her sourdough toast and then made my steak and eggs. watched pre game shows, and some shows flicking through the channels, then listening to ESPN 980 and getting PUMPED UP !! Waiting 3 more hours is nothing compared to the years spent getting to this point again. HTTR !

Made a gas run and picked up breakfast so NO ONE will disturb me once I sit down. Pulled out my Redskins Bronze sculpture (new tradition - rub before game) ; put on my Skins hat and jersey. Now cracking open a nice cold one. I am tailgating with the rest of the crew in spirit. HTTR

---------- Post added January-6th-2013 at 02:58 PM ----------

Morning sex. Now in skins gear waiting patiently.

Oh and that to !!!!!! Forgot all about that...lol

I woke up with my girlfriend for her early shift at 5, and did not have the ability to get back to sleep. Smoked my mind a little bit, watched NFL Countdown, made some cupcakes (German Chocolate), drank some coffee; then some Corona, and made some sausages w/ peppers & onions for the Ravens v Colts game. They were delicious.[ATTACH]47583[/ATTACH]

Archived