Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How did u start your day? and.... ARE U READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL :)

bonesbr549

custom pep pizza pic

That's friggin awesome/

---------- Post added January-6th-2013 at 03:00 PM ----------

any injoury update? Is KL going to play

Any fresh word on 'steiger?

Yes, and it’s not necessarily good. Lichtensteiger was limping somewhat while coming into the stadium. Now, that does not necessarily mean that he won’t play. Some tape and some medication can work wonders. But limping is never a good sign.

If I had to say right now, I'd say Josh LeRibeus at left guard.

http://www.realredskins.com/

LOL interesting - I have not shaved since after the bye week either. I was going to shave last week but we won so I did not

Lol I can picture you all happy about the win about to put the razor to your face with a smile then stopping and your smile slowly disappears and you going "whoa...wait just one minute....could it be?" as you realize the connection

any injoury update? Is KL going to play

Any fresh word on 'steiger?

Yes, and it’s not necessarily good. Lichtensteiger was limping somewhat while coming into the stadium. Now, that does not necessarily mean that he won’t play. Some tape and some medication can work wonders. But limping is never a good sign.

If I had to say right now, I'd say Josh LeRibeus at left guard.

http://www.realredskins.com/

Coffee, ES, voted for Kirk for about an hour, shower, farmer's market in full gear complete with RGIII jersey(Hubby made me change out of my Skins slippers, or I'd've worn them too),- lost a Redskins shopping bag in the darn store,- everything's put away now and I'm back in my slippers.

HAIL!!

Lol I can picture you all happy about the win about to put the razor to your face with a smile then stopping and your smile slowly disappears and you going "whoa...wait just one minute....could it be?" as you realize the connection

LMFAO! Yeah. Some friends at work was asking if I was going to trim it up or something and said not touching it because since I have left it alone we have won 7 straight. One girl said you know it doesn't matter....I was screaming in my head ITS REAL TO ME DAMNIT!

Took a quick overnight trip yesterday with the wife for our anniversary. Drove home this mourning and picked up the kids.

Now I m just waiting for the game and am starting with the nerves.

I am huge Notre Dame fan too. I have not had a bigger two days of football in my adult life.

LMFAO! Yeah. Some friends at work was asking if I was going to trim it up or something and said not touching it because since I have left it alone we have won 7 straight. One girl said you know it doesn't matter....I was screaming in my head ITS REAL TO ME DAMNIT!

That's exactly right... and how it happened... my bearded brother from anotha' mutha'....

Just picked up Buffalo Wild WIngs (desert heat,spicy garlic,Caribbean jerk) also have some nice Three Floyd's Zombie Dust

I am getting tired of waiting I am ready for some SKINS PLAYOFF FOOTBALL.

If you subbed out desert heat for asian zing those would be my 3 favorite flavors, good choices, sir.

Archived