Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Win Over Cowboys Replayed Tonight on NFL Network... What to Watch For?

Dan T.

A heads up... The NFL Network's "NFL Replay" features the Redskins' Sunday win over the Cowboys tonight at 9:00. I was blessed to be able to go to the game Sunday. But here are a couple of things I missed watching the game from the stands:

- Joe Gibbs cheering on the team from the owner's box.

- Clinton Portis cheering on as Alfred Morris eclipsed his rookie rushing mark.

- How Josh LeRibius did filling in for Kory Lichtenstieger.

- The officials' blown delay of game no-call on Witten's touchdown.

Anything else I should look for as I rewatch the game tonight? Because I'll definitely be watching.

I think you get to see Pez as the new Hogette near the end of the game... either after the butler's TD or RJ's INT. :)

I'll watch out for that!

---------- Post added January-2nd-2013 at 10:09 AM ----------

Dan, you can listen to how Collinsworth was slurping the Cowboys all night. And when they were losing it, he started making excuse after excuse for them bums. I think it was unprofessional the way this dude show obvious bias towards them.

I heard some talk about that. I'm usually okay with Collinsworth as a color guy, but it sounds like he was crying too much about the Cowboys Sunday.

Dan, you can listen to how Collinsworth was slurping the Cowboys all night. And when they were losing it, he started making excuse after excuse for them bums. I think it was unprofessional the way this dude show obvious bias towards them.

I thought it was just me, or the fact that we all love this team and post about them that made it seem that way. When my mom, who fell asleep watching this game, says they were biased I know it's the truth haha!

I heard some talk about that. I'm usually okay with Collinsworth as a color guy, but it sounds like he was crying too much about the Cowboys Sunday.

I thought it was just me, or the fact that we all love this team and post about them that made it seem that way. When my mom, who fell asleep watching this game, says they were biased I know it's the truth haha!

It's like the whole country wanted them to win. From Fox showing them and not us for their Wildcard Sunday preview and then that stupid Cowboy Anthem after they cored a touchdown, it was making me sick.

Even this morning, the NFL Network showed a video highlight for the NFC Wildcard round and did not include the Redskins. I used to call BS on the media bias, but I am starting to see it now.

But I digress, the replay is going to be fun to watch. :D

You guys arent making sense. They both went overboard with the redskin love it was kinda to much. Everything was rg/morris this or mikes a great talent decisions still. Chris even mentioned Cousins. The Redskins are the media favorites now guys.

" How Josh LeRibius did filling in for Kory Lichtenstieger."

I recall a replay of one run and he absolutely sat the defender on his behind. It was not long after he came in and I took note because I was worried about how Kory's injury might affect us. After that i paid less attention but it didn't appear to affect us one lick.

" How Josh LeRibius did filling in for Kory Lichtenstieger."

I recall a replay of one run and he absolutely sat the defender on his behind. It was not long after he came in and I took note because I was worried about how Kory's injury might affect us. After that i paid less attention but it didn't appear to affect us one lick.

Yes, that was on Josh's second play into the game. It was fun to watch him standing over the linebacker that he just has put onto his back. IMO Josh played very well.

I was at the game too and had no idea that Josh Wilson cracked Romo sits to pee's ribs. You can also watch Dez Bryant writhe in pain late in the game, Austin's ankle injury as well. Had no clue they were down to the bottom of their receiving corp, thankfully for us they still had Romo sits to pee in, hahahahaha

Have your recording device ready (if you're not already recording the whole thing), after Alfred's third TD that sealed the game NBC showed the entire playing and singing of HTTR. There are some vids of it floating around the internet, but it's so much better in the heat of the game. Hopefully NFL Replay shows it, I know they cut out a lot of stuff.

It's like the whole country wanted them to win. From Fox showing them and not us for their Wildcard Sunday preview and then that stupid Cowboy Anthem after they cored a touchdown, it was making me sick.

Even this morning, the NFL Network showed a video highlight for the NFC Wildcard round and did not include the Redskins. I used to call BS on the media bias, but I am starting to see it now.

But I digress, the replay is going to be fun to watch. :D

it's all in your head. there was a poll on ESPN "who are you rooting for" before the game, and the Redskins were ahead of the Cowboys in 49 out of 50 states.

I don't know, CC had some great things to say about the Redskins too

More than anything I think he just wanted to have a great finish by either side. When Jackson got the INT to seal it you could tell he was disappointed, but I don't think it was because of any love he has for the cowboys

Also, he was BLASTING Romo sits to pee for his performances in big games

Pay close attention to how the Cowboys defense played in coverage from their LBs and Safeties because it might be a preview for how the Seahawks will play in coverage.

I heard talk that Demarcus Ware was flummoxed by the read option on a bunch of plays. That'll be fun to see.

Archived