Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Win Over Cowboys Replayed Tonight on NFL Network... What to Watch For?

Dan T.

I just spent the day w/ my uncle. Needless to say he's a dallass fan. We went round and round about the delay of game no call. He kept saying it was 3/4 of a second. Watching the game I thought it was closer to 3 seconds. You were at the game. How long did it feel in the stadium?

Read somewhere it was timed at .9 of a second. Definitely not 3 seconds. Definitely waay more than enough to draw the flag, that was just an unexplainable miss by the officials. See the clock hit zero, look to see if the ball has been snapped. Anything longer than a single beat of time after the 00 draws the flag every time. Well, every time but one.

RGs passing was off all night long. Dirt balls, over throws etc...I hope he shakes it off for Sunday.

Yeah he's had several games like this. The Carolina game being his worst. We need him as sharp as can be for this game as there will be open targets.

Yeah he's had several games like this. The Carolina game being his worst. We need him as sharp as can be for this game as there will be open targets.

two isn't several, and if you're counting Pittsburgh his receivers were having bad games that day.

Frankly in Carolina I think Kyle called his worst game of the season

Watch for Romo sits to pee to throw 3 picks! I like watching for fans of the opposing team stone faced or heads slumped while our fans our jumping for joy. I think you'll notice the camera zoom in on a particularly homely Cowboys fan right after Romo sits to pee's 3rd pick of the night.
If you watch just before the start of this play (3rd Int), Romo sits to pee actually looks at the RB (or was it a TE) and points into the flat where he would eventually throw the ball. You can only see it during the original play, not the replays which focus on the actual Int. Anyway, I wonder if Rob J. saw Romo sits to pee point out where he would be throwing the ball if there was a blitz.

Archived