Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

After winning at the Eagles, would a 26-3 against Dallas remind you of anything?

dposton

It was 27-6

ah crap. my bad. ur right, it was 27-6.

---------- Post added December-17th-2012 at 02:11 AM ----------

"After winning at the Eagles" :ols: This game's got trap written all over it.. Both sides of the door!! Hope Shanny has the team's head on straighter than alot of the fanbase..

just like the game yesterday had trap written all over it? nah man, the skins of yester-year would lose a game like this. the current RG3-led skins have proved that they won't take ANY team lightly. no matter what the record.

Lets get real for a second. The Eagles are pretty awful. Just like the Browns were awful. Once Kirk Cousins settled down, the Browns went back to being the Browns.

We beat the Eagles unless we make mistakes and commit turnovers that hurt the team.

With that said, yes, the Eagles will be in spoiler role and would love to eliminate us from playoff contention. It isn't a game to take lightly, as NO GAME is one to take lightly, especially by this 'Skins team who really could have been in much better position to get to the playoffs if not for losses to the Panthers, and Rams (Up 21-6 in that one, remember?).

But all that said, make no mistake, the Eagles are not a good team right now.

Yesterday was not decided until very late......Moss fumble could have had some serious implications. We absolutely have to be concerned with the Iggles, and Im sure the team is thinking the exact same thing.

All these folks hyping up the Dallas game are making me extremely uneasy!!!!

28-7 actually. i remember the score, cause we beat them by 21 points, the SAME season where we lost sean taylor. felt like a message to sean that we're playing for him.

So, actually you're focusing on the wrong game. This game was sassan before Sean Taylor was probably born. The clue was Billy Kilmer to Charley Taylor. Check the redskins playoff history. Good try though.

Losing a winner-take-all game to Dallas would hurt. It would feel like we did all this (and beat the Giants) only to have it benefit the Cowboys. I'd get over it since, long term I believe we will have the last laugh. But man would it sting!

Having said that, now that the useless Steelers have failed to step up for us, I'm hoping we are in the do-or-die game in week 17!!

The only way i could stomach it after the initial month would be knowing that's probably the last time we will be in this position. Here's to a lot of week 16 and 17s where were are playing our bench because the starters clinched 1st round bye and the division way back in week 13.

I was there on Dec 31st, 1972, a 10 year old

I could care less what the score is as long as we win

---------- Post added December-17th-2012 at 03:48 PM ----------

Steve Gilmartin and Mal Campbell (sp) did the radio coverage back then.

---------- Post added December-17th-2012 at 03:49 PM ----------

[/color]

---------- Post added December-17th-2012 at 03:50 PM ----------

[/color]

Yes they did, a year later Gilmartin went to Houston

How about we just concentrate on beating the Eagles first,.......

Mkay?

OK, the intellectual discussion of scenarios and potential outcomes might distract us from pointing our labels out during key kicks in the Eagles game. If I was Alfred Morris or Rob Jackson, I think you'd have a good point. Otherwise, this is the type of chatter that will get us from Monday afternoon to Sunday afternoon!

Archived