Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Great game Skins fans

jp03

You guys did the job! Morris is a brute...d played bend but don't break all night.

Pissed at Coughlin for not going for it on 4th and 11.. Never give the ball back to a great qb,....that was just dumb. Giants may not have given up many points but they can't stop that offense.

Giants penalties were too much to overcome and the usual no red zone offense.

Going to be a dogfight for the division now.

You guys did the job! Morris is a brute...d played bend but don't break all night.

Pissed at Coughlin for not going for it on 4th and 11.. Never give the ball back to a great qb,....that was just dumb. Giants may not have given up many points but they can't stop that offense.

Still really dislike Mara, but respect you as a fan. Feel free to come back.

That was a classic, tough, NFC East game. The bruisers won it. It was a trench game.

Between the Cowboys and Skins. Giants are in their second-half meltdown mode lol.

You guys got the Saints (explosive offense), near undefeated Falcons, and 1st/2nd seed-seeking Ravens. The eagirls might want to upset a division rival as well.

:) :) :)

Between the Cowboys and Skins. Giants are in their second-half meltdown mode lol.

You guys got the Saints (explosive offense), near undefeated Falcons, and 1st/2nd seed-seeking Ravens. The eagirls might want to upset a division rival as well.

Giants are fine. Don't read too much into this..its one game. Did you learn nothing from last year? :) Atlanta is due to lose...Saints are on the road.. Ravens are a tough go...Eagles are a win... not as tough as it looks.

---------- Post added December-4th-2012 at 12:16 AM ----------

JP way to be a classy fan... Just hurts to see a Carolinian root for a NY team

I don't live in Charlotte..have to get that off there..I'm a NY born and bred !! :)

Dallas will be lucky to win 1 game the rest of the year. This is a two team race.

Dallas will be lucky to win 1 game the rest of the year. This is a two team race.

Absolutely..Dallas is unlikely to go more than 2-2. I put you guys at 3-1. I'd give you 4-0 but I doubt it will happen so 3-1 it is.

That leaves the Giants. Saints is a win. Saints on the road in December in a meaningless game.. Eagles ..win. (It better be :)))

So now 2 games are left Atlanta and Baltimore on the road. Giants will lose one ..will they lose both? Thats the question and the divisional title. Still like the Giants chances especially the way they play with their backs against the wall. Last nights game YOUR backs were against the wall, not the Giants although I though they played very hard.

See what happens..fun stuff.

Thanks for coming back and representing the Giants fans. I never disliked the Giants or the fans, but now I hate the team. I think you now understand why Skins fans feel that way. I always hated Dallas and Philly, always respected the Giants, but Mara changed that. I still enjoy talking football with Giants fans over the other idiots, but still **** the Giants now.

Dallas and Washington have the same record. The Cowboys and Skins have equal shots of pushing for a playoff spot right now. You forget that the Skins, like Dallas, aren't a great team right now and can EASILY drop the next 3 or 4 games. You have the Ravens (who are pissed, coming off a loss) that are looking to clinch their division, two road games (I think Skins beat the eagirls again, but I'll pass on the Browns prediction), then the Cowboys at home. So the Skins can probably win 3 or 4, but they can also lose them. AGAIN, I'm saying Dallas is in the same boat.

It's a 3 team race.

I expect the Giants to fall hard in the next few weeks, but they can also surprise everyone like they did against GB. So who knows?

It's really not that hard, even as a rival fans, to admit another division team can make the playoffs (especially when sitting at identical records). Romo sits to pee and Bryant are playing better (finally) and Murray is back. I think our defense is playing awful, and I expect it to be our downfall sooner or later.

Dallas and Washington have the same record. The Cowboys and Skins have equal shots of pushing for a playoff spot right now. You forget that the Skins, like Dallas, aren't a great team right now and can EASILY drop the next 3 or 4 games. You have the Ravens (who are pissed, coming off a loss) that are looking to clinch their division, two road games (I think Skins beat the eagirls again, but I'll pass on the Browns prediction), then the Cowboys at home. So the Skins can probably win 3 or 4, but they can also lose them. AGAIN, I'm saying Dallas is in the same boat.

It's a 3 team race.

I expect the Giants to fall hard in the next few weeks, but they can also surprise everyone like they did against GB. So who knows?

It's really not that hard, even as a rival fans, to admit another division team can make the playoffs (especially when sitting at identical records). Romo sits to pee and Bryant are playing better (finally) and Murray is back. I think our defense is playing awful, and I expect it to be our downfall sooner or later.

2 things.. I do agree the Ravens will be a buzzsaw next week. Giants minus the penalties did not play terribly yesterday ..i think they come out strong next week. If you guys had blown us out I'd feel differently but that game could have gone either way as most NFC East battles seem to end up being.

I'll say this , once again the team that survives this battle becomes a real threat in the playoffs.

Thanks for coming back and representing the Giants fans. I never disliked the Giants or the fans, but now I hate the team. I think you now understand why Skins fans feel that way. I always hated Dallas and Philly, always respected the Giants, but Mara changed that. I still enjoy talking football with Giants fans over the other idiots, but still **** the Giants now.

**** the Eagles Fans

**** the Giants owner

**** anything related to the Cowboys :)

Archived