Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Great game Skins fans

jp03

2 things.. I do agree the Ravens will be a buzzsaw next week. Giants minus the penalties did not play terribly yesterday ..i think they come out strong next week. If you guys had blown us out I'd feel differently but that game could have gone either way as most NFC East battles seem to end up being.

I'll say this , once again the team that survives this battle becomes a real threat in the playoffs.

Hold up bro, I'm not a Skins fan LOL.

Much :applause: to every single Skins fan that was in attendance. I think in one series alone, the Vagiants had consecutive false start penalties. The place was absolutely bonkers last night. Here's hoping for more of the same this Sunday. HTTR!!! :point2sky

Not for this guy, he was clearly smiling a patting ( I think Nicks) on the back when he scored a TD. I will go back and reshoot off the TV the best pick of him and post it. He needs to be ridiculed by his friends.

1212badfan003.jpg

1212badfan004.jpg

1212badfan002.jpg

Not for this guy, he was clearly smiling a patting ( I think Nicks) on the back when he scored a TD. I will go back and reshoot off the TV the best pick of him and post it. He needs to be ridiculed by his friends.

I saw that and I was like WTF? Push that piece of **** out of your face. I would have. No usher would have kicked you out for that. He came into YOUR space. The fan didn't go on the field or reach over. And the dick was smiling to boot. Your rival just scored a TD on your team and you're smiling? Give up those seats to a diehard fan at once you puckhead.

I saw that and I was like WTF? Push that piece of **** out of your face. I would have. No usher would have kicked you out for that. He came into YOUR space. The fan didn't go on the field or reach over. And the dick was smiling to boot. Your rival just scored a TD on your team and you're smiling? Give up those seats to a diehard fan at once you puckhead.

PJ I am glad I was not the only one that caught that guy, he was clearly smiling and patting him on the back. **** that guy!

---------- Post added December-4th-2012 at 02:07 PM ----------

PJ I am glad I was not the only one that caught that guy, he was clearly smiling and patting him on the back. **** that guy!

I noticed that too. Dude must have been hammered to hell.

Archived