Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Funny ARTICLES Not Worth Their Own Thread

Jumbo

'Time traveller' who claims to have visited 2027 says 'humanity becomes extinct'

A man claiming to be a 'time traveller' has warned that humans will become extinct in the future.

The self-professed timewarper, known as Javier, has shared videos of his supposed trips to 2027, showing deserted supermarkets, roads, football stadiums and landmarks like the Leaning Tower of Pisa. Despite the eerie emptiness, everyday luxuries like lighting and internet seem to be unaffected.

His futuristic journey also includes a visit to London, where he explores Arsenal's Emirates Stadium and Chelsea's Stamford Bridge, both devoid of people. He even visits the National Gallery and the Houses of Parliament, which are also empty.

Click on the link for more

Trapped?  Yet he can time travel.  How exactly is he trapped?

Security Guard at Art Exhibition Tries to Eat Art Exhibit While on the Job

A rather bizarre act of vandalism was recently reported at an art exhibition in Moscow, where a security guard damaged an art exhibit and tried to eat it.

Last week, the organizers of a contemporary art exhibition at Moscow’s VDNKh permanent exhibition center noticed that one of the exhibits was missing its main protagonist. Named “Escape of the Goldfish”, the art piece featured a goldfish bowl with a goldfish sticking out of it right next to a painting of the open sea, with another goldfish stuck to it as if it had jumped from the bowl and into the waves. A thought-provoking concept, and one that caught the eye of the security guard on duty, only instead of admiring it from a distance and doing his job, the guy vandalized the very thing he was paid to protect.

In a video doing the rounds on Russian social media, the intrigued guard can be seen approaching Escape of the Goldfish and casually pulling on the two fish. At one point, he holds the painting of the open sea with one hand and pulls on the goldfish with the other until it comes off. He then smells the fish, which we assume is fake, and tries to take a bite of it.

Click on the link for the full article and video

Artist whose penis kept getting stolen receives mystery box full of them in the post

A man has received a box of six clay penises and has no idea why.

SEI_190656454-f1bb.jpg?quality=90&strip=

To add to the mystery, artist Dale Wells, 44, used to have a statue on display at the Turntable Gallery in Grimsby, but the penis was constantly stolen, seven times in fact.

The sender seems to think they are the statue’s missing penises but because they are made of clay Dale thinks otherwise.

Click on the link for the full article

• Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Randy NYC subway surfers caught having sex on top of MTA train: ‘Clowns’

They took PDA to new heights.

A pair of “reckless clowns” had a midday tryst while riding on the top of a moving subway train in Queens, according to photos of the apparent death-defying sex act.

“Men appear to be having sex on top of a NYC MTA train. What is the MTA doing about this?” an X user posted along with two images showing three people on the roof of a 7 train as it crosses raised tracks above the Van Wyck Expressway.

Spoiler

twitter-com-ejonatha4766004-status-76541

On 2/6/2024 at 3:34 PM, China said:

'Time traveller' who claims to have visited 2027 says 'humanity becomes extinct'

A man claiming to be a 'time traveller' has warned that humans will become extinct in the future.

The self-professed timewarper, known as Javier, has shared videos of his supposed trips to 2027, showing deserted supermarkets, roads, football stadiums and landmarks like the Leaning Tower of Pisa. Despite the eerie emptiness, everyday luxuries like lighting and internet seem to be unaffected.

His futuristic journey also includes a visit to London, where he explores Arsenal's Emirates Stadium and Chelsea's Stamford Bridge, both devoid of people. He even visits the National Gallery and the Houses of Parliament, which are also empty.

Click on the link for more

Trapped?  Yet he can time travel.  How exactly is he trapped?

For once. Just one time. I'd like a time traveler to bring actual useful information.

"the future is going to suck" Really? No excrement Holmes.

In the meantime, tell me the lotto numbers for tomorrow!

‘Financial Advice’ Columnist Admits She Fell For Scam That Cost Her $50,000

One would typically not expect a financial advice columnist to fall for a money scam, nor that they would publicly air the misjudgment, but that’s exactly what The Cut’s Charlotte Cowles did on Thursday.

“The day I put $50,000 in a shoe box and handed it to a stranger I never thought I was the kind of person to fall for a scam,” Cowles wrote at the top of the column.

Cowles detailed the wild scam which ended with her handing a shoebox full of $50,000 (the contents of her savings account) through the open window of a white SUV driving by her home.

According to Cowles, it began with a call from someone claiming to be with Amazon and flagging suspicious purchases, which Cowles could find no proof of. She was then connected to a “liaison” with the Federal Trade Commission who had her social security number and claimed she was not only connected to a large financial scam case, but that there were warrants for her arrest in two states.

The man who identified himself as “Calvin” told Cowles to not tell anyone in her life about what was going on because everyone was “suspect.”

“These are sophisticated criminals with a lot of money at stake. You should assume you are in danger and being watched. You cannot take any chances,” the man told Cowles.

From there, she was connected with a “Michael” supposedly from the CIA who warned her against involving an attorney, claiming she was connected to extensive criminal activity.

“If you talk to an attorney, I cannot help you anymore. You will be considered noncooperative. Your home will be raided, and your assets will be seized. You may be arrested. It’s your choice,” Cowles recalled him saying.

According to this “CIA” agent, time was of the essence and Cowles was to be given a new social security number and her accounts would be frozen.

• 2 weeks later...

Pulaski County Emu chase ends with a twist

Between 1930-1932, the Australian government embarked on what became known as the Emu War in hopes of reducing the vast Emu population that had begun destroying crops and fences in towns throughout. However, six days into the war, the Australian Artillery retreated and declared that the Emus had won, according to the BBC Wildlife Magazine.

On February 23, 2024, Pulaski County, Missouri Sheriff’s Deputies embarked on a chase for an Emu on the loose in the county. Deputies attempted to google how to catch an Emu, according to the Pulaski County Sheriff’s Office Facebook post, but despite their efforts, they were unsuccessful.

429803671_707487011562157_17102533433638

The owner of the Emu then appeared with food and rope, but they still couldn’t catch the Emu.

The deputies tried to keep the Emu out of the road and catch him again, but he ran off into the woods, evading capture.

The Pulaski County Sheriff’s Office said that residents should not approach the Emu if they see him. They said he hisses and may try to kick a person.

The Sheriff’s Office admitted defeat, for now, saying: EMU 2 Deputies 0.

On 2/15/2024 at 6:04 PM, China said:

‘Financial Advice’ Columnist Admits She Fell For Scam That Cost Her $50,000

One would typically not expect a financial advice columnist to fall for a money scam, nor that they would publicly air the misjudgment, but that’s exactly what The Cut’s Charlotte Cowles did on Thursday.

“The day I put $50,000 in a shoe box and handed it to a stranger I never thought I was the kind of person to fall for a scam,” Cowles wrote at the top of the column.

Cowles detailed the wild scam which ended with her handing a shoebox full of $50,000 (the contents of her savings account) through the open window of a white SUV driving by her home.

According to Cowles, it began with a call from someone claiming to be with Amazon and flagging suspicious purchases, which Cowles could find no proof of. She was then connected to a “liaison” with the Federal Trade Commission who had her social security number and claimed she was not only connected to a large financial scam case, but that there were warrants for her arrest in two states.

The man who identified himself as “Calvin” told Cowles to not tell anyone in her life about what was going on because everyone was “suspect.”

“These are sophisticated criminals with a lot of money at stake. You should assume you are in danger and being watched. You cannot take any chances,” the man told Cowles.

From there, she was connected with a “Michael” supposedly from the CIA who warned her against involving an attorney, claiming she was connected to extensive criminal activity.

“If you talk to an attorney, I cannot help you anymore. You will be considered noncooperative. Your home will be raided, and your assets will be seized. You may be arrested. It’s your choice,” Cowles recalled him saying.

According to this “CIA” agent, time was of the essence and Cowles was to be given a new social security number and her accounts would be frozen.

This doesn't sound like some unique scam that anybody would fall for.  Our Financial Advice Columnist is just an idiot.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Was this event directed by Quentin Tarantino?

Deer Creek School District responds after video shows students licking toes for fundraiser

Deer Creek School District released a statement Friday afternoon after a video was sent to Fox 25 that showed students licking toes during an event for the school's Wonderful Week of Fundraising.

"It was surprising," an anonymous student told Fox 25. "I didn't think they were going to do all that. I was just shocked. I didn't really have like a feeling. I was kind of disgusted, and then kind of glad I wasn't over there."

"Whenever she told me yesterday that was happening, I had to ask her, 'Wait, what? They're licking peanut butter off of toes," an anonymous parent said. "What?"

• Confused 1

Man Drunkenly Rides Horse Up to 5th-Floor Apartment to Make Up With Wife

Police in Russia’s Kemerovo region are questioning a man who drunkenly rode a horse into an apartment building at 3 a.m. and presented it to his wife to make amends after a fight. Footage of the bizarre scene shows both the large pile of feces the animal left in the building’s entranceway (which neighbors are reportedly not happy about) and the man’s many failed attempts to climb on the horse. At one point, the man apparently thought better of trying to fit the horse into the elevator to get to his fifth-floor apartment and rode up instead. Local media identifies the man as 33-year-old Sergei Antipov and reports he took the horse from a farm where he used to work, hoping to show up as “Prince Charming” and make up with his wife. 

Screenshot_2024-03-05_at_12.26.47_PM_yyn

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

@ixcuincle, seeing as how you love traffic so much, I've got a business opportunity for you:

Now You Can Own the Worst Parking Lot in America

Do you love densely crowded parking lots but hate the convenience of exits? Are you a big fan of seemingly endless rows of cars who also detests pedestrians? Have you ever wished scores of people would angrily curse your very existence on a daily basis? If so you're in luck, because boy do we have an exciting purchasing opportunity for you.

The St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports that the Brentwood Promenade, home to the Worst Parking Lot in America and the historic site of thousands of fender benders and near-misses involving human body and automobile alike, is up for sale. And as anyone who has ever gripped their steering wheel tightly with both hands while screaming at the top of their lungs on its grounds can attest, it's a purchase that will immediately propel you to the top of the St. Louis zeitgeist among the type of local who would wish death on the owner of a shopping center.

This thrilling chance to own one of the most nightmarishly labyrinthian and poorly designed parking lots the world has ever known comes via the commercial real estate firm CBRE, which is even willing to throw in a Target and a Trader Joe's and a few other retail outlets for good measure.

"CBRE is pleased to offer The Promenade at Brentwood, a 337,800 square foot premier Target anchored retail shopping center located in Brentwood, Missouri," the company writes in its marketing materials. "The Promenade at Brentwood is one of the most dominant shopping centers in the St. Louis MSA, strategically positioned in a strong retail node along S Brentwood Blvd and Service Rd just off Interstates 64 and 170."

"Dominant" is the key word here, considering the way the lot effortlessly wrestles all who dare face it into weary submission. "Tyrannical" would have worked too. "Despotic," even better still.

There is no dollar amount listed for this important piece of St. Louis history, but we 'd argue it's a bargain at any price. 

RNLI ‘forced to destroy’ man’s bathtub after he tries to cross ocean with his dog

RNLI rescuers were “forced to destroy” a man’s bathtub after he repeatedly tried to cross the ocean in it with his dog.

The bizarre incident was described by broadcaster Jeremy Vine on the 200th anniversary of the organisation.

Speaking on his BBC Radio 2 show on Monday (4 March), Vine said: “He had a bathtub and he was going out in the bathtub with his dog and he had the intention of going to Scotland and he would get about a mile and start sinking every time. In the end, the only way they could save that guy’s life was to break his bathtub.”

• Haha 2

Get a Free Tree Just for Chopping Down a Jizz-Smelling One

Have you ever walked down your street and wondered where that godawful semen smell was coming from? (Get your mind out of the gutters.) It’s the Callery pear trees — the bane of our spring existence. 

If you hate them, you’re in luck. The Missouri Invasive Plant Council, Forest ReLeaf of Missouri, Forrest Keeling Nursery and the Missouri Department of Conservation will literally reward you with a new tree for cutting down a Callery pear tree from your property with a “buyback” program.

Registration for the program starts next week, and St. Louisans who complete event registration will receive a Missouri native tree in place of the jizz-smelling one on April 23.

“As we prepare for spring, many Callery pear trees — also known as Bradford pears — are already beginning to bloom,” Carol Davit, chair of the Missouri Invasive Plant Council, said in a statement. “The profuse white blossoms of this highly invasive tree make their alarming spread especially apparent this time of year, along roadsides, in fields, parks and on private property.” 

They’re honestly like a toxic relationship — beautiful with their flourishing white flowers, but all too ready to smack you in the face with the smell of cum without even asking permission. 

• Haha 1

Bakery Called Out for Allegedly Trying to Pass Off Dunkin’ Donuts as Homemade Vegan and Gluten-Free Donuts

The owners of a Long Island, New York-based vegan market are claiming that the donuts they ordered from a local vegan bakery were actually from Dunkin’ — and a state agency is investigating.

The evidence for the accusation? Dunkin's signature "D" sprinkles.

Cindysnacks co-owners John Stengel and Indiana “Cindy” Kay first posted on Instagram on March 3. They said the items they purchased from The Savory Fig were delivered by baker Michelle Siriana on Feb. 23.

“I (John) immediately became concerned as to why this one donut was decorated differently than all the others and in such a strikingly similar way to a recognizable chain,” Stengel wrote on the social media platform.

Savory-Fig-donut-v2-1024x755.jpg?strip=a

The accompanying carousel begins with a photo of a donut with a pale pink glaze and orange and magenta sprinkles that appear to be in a “D” shape, similar to those found on Dunkin’s donuts.

“I pulled all of the items delivered out of our racks immediately and stored them in the back out of precaution until I could confirm what was or wasn’t happening here,” Stengel continued.

In the next slide, Stengel showed correspondence allegedly between him and Siriana.

"These are definitely not Dunkin' Donuts! If you don't wanna put them out, don't. But they are not Dunkin' Donuts!" reads one text.

In another exchange, Stengel asks to see the container that the "D" sprinkles allegedly came from and a reply reads, "I could send you the picture later. I made a bunch of donuts for someone's birthday."

When Stengel responds that he's seen the same sprinkles at Dunkin', the response says, "I would never do that!"

“I raised my concerns respectfully, hoping a simple explanation with confirming evidence would clear this up,” Stengel wrote. “We (Cindy and I) were not given satisfactory answers nor evidence and in that moment knew deep down how bad this was. Still trying to hold out hope that our trusted fellow vegan small business wasn’t doing something so horrific, we scoured the internet for possible sprinkle dupes that would make it make sense.”

Stengel says they bought the colored sprinkles that Siriana identified as the ones she used, which he claims are not labeled vegan, nor do they match the sprinkles on the donut he received.

The market owners then ordered an at-home gluten test, which they say found that the donut in question contained “substantial amounts” of gluten.

• Haha 2

London Mayoral elections: Intergalactic space warrior Count Binface to stand

Count Binface, who describes himself as an intergalactic space warrior, is standing in the 2024 London mayoral elections as it is time to "take the trash out".

_132904914_27a0466b-bcd9-4ac1-b866-992f8

He told the BBC he was "gunning for a champions league spot" this year after finishing ninth in the 2021 election.

Binface has said he is the "only fresh thing on the menu given all other politicians are rubbish".

The mayoral elections will take place on 2 May.

Asked about his policies he said he was unable to share his full manifesto yet as "another candidate might nick my stuff" but would "bring some much needed sanity to local governments".

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

I was born with two cervixes and I have two boyfriends - they don't know about each other but it doesn't count as cheating because they each use one vagina

A woman who was born with two wombs and cervixes has revealed she also has two boyfriends - but insists it's not cheating because they each have a vagina to themselves.

Annie Charlotte, 25, from Surrey, previously caused a stir when she revealed her uterus didelphys diagnosis, a condition which was discovered when she had the contraceptive coil fitted at the age of 16.  

The medical phenomenon means that, incredibly, the model could conceive two babies with two different men at the same time.

She also has two periods - something she manages with contraception - and says both are 'completely functional'.

After her long-term relationship ended last year, Annie has gone on to meet two new men - and claims she 'isn't cheating' because they each have use of one designated vagina.

82591813-13209429-image-a-25_17107594761

'I don't cheat because I let my boyfriends use one vagina each.,' Annie, who works as an OnlyFans model, said. 

However she added the two partners 'don't really know about each other'. 

She said: 'I never told either of them about each other - I didn't think they needed to know. They both have their own vagina, so they only have sex with that one.'

‘I’m so high right now’: Witness for the prosecution says he might fall asleep due to drug use in Young Thug RICO case

A witness for the prosecution in the Young Slime Life (YSL) racketeering (RICO) trial told the judge he was so high he might just fall asleep while testifying in Fulton County criminal court on Tuesday.

Adrian Bean is one of the people the state have sought to use to establish that hip-hop recording artist Jeffery Williams, better known by his stage name Young Thug, was at the scene of a drive-by shooting that took the life of Donovan Thomas Jr. on Sept. 11, 2013.

Bean, however, has not offered particularly illuminating testimony in the case so far.

Now, the forgetful witness is likely to have his reliability — if not his basic presence in the trial and what it means — questioned again.

“Man, umm,” Bean said on Tuesday — slowly leaning forward in the witness chair. “Can I get a water or something? I’m so high right now, y’all, I’m about to go to sleep on y’all now. I am.”

Lords erupts as peer says he ‘did not report wife’s stolen credit card as thief spent less than her’

A peer in the House of Lords has said he did not report his wife’s stolen credit card because the thief spent less than she did.

With a deadpan delivery, Lord Mackenzie of Framwellgate left the chamber unsure whether he was joking or not as he recalled the incident on Tuesday 19 March.

The former police chief, a non-affiliated peer, said: “My wife, on one of her rare visits to London, had her credit card stolen.

“And I monitored the use of the card and I have to say I didn’t report it to the police, because the thief was spending less than she was.”

Peers across the Lords erupted into laughter at his comment.

3 hours ago, China said:

‘I’m so high right now’: Witness for the prosecution says he might fall asleep due to drug use in Young Thug RICO case

A witness for the prosecution in the Young Slime Life (YSL) racketeering (RICO) trial told the judge he was so high he might just fall asleep while testifying in Fulton County criminal court on Tuesday.

Adrian Bean is one of the people the state have sought to use to establish that hip-hop recording artist Jeffery Williams, better known by his stage name Young Thug, was at the scene of a drive-by shooting that took the life of Donovan Thomas Jr. on Sept. 11, 2013.

Bean, however, has not offered particularly illuminating testimony in the case so far.

Now, the forgetful witness is likely to have his reliability — if not his basic presence in the trial and what it means — questioned again.

“Man, umm,” Bean said on Tuesday — slowly leaning forward in the witness chair. “Can I get a water or something? I’m so high right now, y’all, I’m about to go to sleep on y’all now. I am.”

Only in Atlanta...:rolleyes:

NYC Firm Is Accused Of Sex Toy Bootlegging

A manufacturer of “fantasy-themed sex toys” has accused an upstart Brooklyn, New York firm of knocking off its distinctive designs, according to a federal lawsuit alleging that the defendant has infringed on copyrights for dildos such as “Spritz the Seadragon” and “Tyson the Water Buffalo.”

In a March 20 complaint filed in U.S. District Court in Arizona, Bad Dragon Enterprises contended that its “sculptural” products have been illegally copied by SinSaint, which is headquartered in a Coney Island warehouse and advertises that all its “Ethically Manufactured” toys are “made in Brooklyn, USA.”

Bad Dragon, which noted that it has had “significant commercial success” in the adult toy field, alleged that SinSaint has been selling the duplicative dildos through its website and other trade channels, including the recent AVN Adult Entertainment Expo in Las Vegas (where the new firm’s exhibitor booth was next to that of the all-nude Palomino strip club).

The lawsuit identifies 13 separate dildos that Bad Dragon claims have been copied (and renamed) by SinSaint, which was incorporated in New York last year. The colorful silicone toys feature scales, tentacles, suction cups, and other design elements meant to mimic the genitalia of dragons, sea creatures, and other fantastical characters.

Some of the Bad Dragon products that SinSaint is accused of swiping are “Kelvin the Ice Dragon,” “Stan the T. Rex,” and “Vergil the Drippy Dragon.” SinSaint has not been accused of pirating other Bad Dragon offerings like “Jason the Demogorgon” or “Cuttlefish of Cthulhu.”

• 3 weeks later...

Awkward moment Mexican TV hosts cut to man's genitals during broadcast of solar eclipse

RCG TV, a station in the northeastern state of Coahuila, was airing the cosmic event during its '24/7' midday newscast and sharing videos provided by its viewers when it committed the viral blunder.

A male anchor listing the cities where residents had a clear view of the eclipse when the production staff showed a video of a man's testicles moving across the screen to block a light. 

83420291-13288747-Mexican_local_televisi

'They would be the municipalities where it could be appreciated the most,' he said.

Click on the link for the full story

• Haha 3

Elephant runs loose in Butte after escaping from traveling circus

An elephant was running loose on Harrison Avenue in Butte today after it temporarily escaped from a traveling circus that’s in town.

Butte Civic Center Manager Bill Melvin confirmed an elephant temporarily got loose from the Jordan World Circus that’s in town in the civic center.

Click on the link for the full story

Apparently people still go to the circus.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1