Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***Official 2012/2013 Winter Weather Thread***

Skins24

surprised how quiet this thread is with the potential for snow for the DC region. I feel really bad for those along the coast as they will probably get hit hard again.

What's the accumulation potential looking like? I understand there's still a lot dependent on when (and where) the rain turns to snow, correct?

surprised how quiet this thread is with the potential for snow for the DC region. I feel really bad for those along the coast as they will probably get hit hard again.

I was thinking the same thing BUT, for some reason, I felt like if I posted anything I would jinx it. :paranoid:

We are talking coastal areas potentially seeing tropical storm force gusts of 60+ mph and serious waves. This is not good, at all. Especially for NY/NJ.

Lol so the NAM goes OTS and then back tracks to NYC oh jeez...smells like model craziness from 2009/2010 all over again.

Ouch, just recieved an email from the government warning about this storm. At least they AGAIN are taking this seriously. Seems to be a lot more government officials respecting the models these days.

after the fiasco with the rush hour storm, they have to. otherwise there would be a mutiny

Archived