Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PFT: RG3 Rookie of the Month

MattFancy

In their defense, most of them call out QBR for being the ESPN add that it is lol.

But then I read that RG3 has a "great team around him" which is why he's been so successful and hurt my stomach laughing...

Or the fact that part of the reason Griffin is so successful is because of the Redskins running attack. They do realize one of the main reasons for the solid running game is RG III himself right? Not only running it but also opening holes by defenses focusing on him in the option game

Or the fact that part of the reason Griffin is so successful is because of the Redskins running attack. They do realize one of the main reasons for the solid running game is RG III himself right? Not only running it but also opening holes by defenses focusing on him in the option game

exactly, and the fact that teams fear his deep ball so they cant stack the box like they used to. rg3 is a one man wrecking crew

on 03 October 2012 - 06:45 AM, said:

He's been more impressive IMO than rg3 just because rg3 has a great team around him and he dumps the ball off and his WR do all the work.

This isn't the first time I've seen this said, so it isn't the first time I've been left scratching my head wondering whether people are watching the games or making judgments based on what plays on Sportscenter. Griffin is in a good system that does a lot to get guys open and is loaded with solid receiving targets (none spectacular but all talented)... but it's flat out wrong to say that the receivers are doing most of the work in the passing game. Griffin has consistently been hitting guys in tight windows in the intermediate to long passing game throughout the season and plays with big YAC components are actually in the minority of all of his completions.

What's up with these Colts fans? Neither Griffin or Luck is outplaying the other, they are in different systems and being asked to do different things. I think both are the future of the NFL and both franchises future's look bright.

This is only the beginning. Congrats RG3!

---------- Post added October-5th-2012 at 12:04 AM ----------

Lol are you kidding, have you been to the RG3 Zone yet on NFL.com? He has his own section.

I know :ols:

At least in the case of RG3, I don't think anybody (even me, a person who loves ****ing at the media) can make a claim he isn't getting enough positive press. The guy's face is everywhere.

it's awesome to have him on this team.

Archived