Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How the 'Skins prepared to go to war against the Falcons

BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93

All the team is coming OUT of the lockeroom and Cundiff is going back IN the lockeroom. He must've forgot his "Shank" Shoe.

Also, noticed that Grossman is in street clothes again. Do you guys think we should just go ahead and release him and pick up a guy on the practice squad? We went with two QBs last year, so what's the difference? We're not going to the SB, so I say release him and fill the spot with a DB or something.Thoughts?

All the team is coming OUT of the lockeroom and Cundiff is going back IN the lockeroom. He must've forgot his "Shank" Shoe.

Also, noticed that Grossman is in street clothes again. Do you guys think we should just go ahead and release him and pick up a guy on the practice squad? We went with two QBs last year, so what's the difference? We're not going to the SB, so I say release him and fill the spot with a DB or something.Thoughts?

Because he is a huge asset getting the rookies acclimated to the offense and the NFL. He may not play great, but he knows this offense very, very well and can help out more then anyone we sign to the practice squad.

Heard that Rex went up to Griff as the Bucs lined up for their go-ahead FG and told him, "You WANT them to make this kick, because you are going to lead us down the field to win the game". He's a good asset to have. Don't see us getting more value out of some generic borderline player.

Like MisterPinStripe said, Grossman is a huge asset in helping the rookies get up to speed, and you can bet if Griffin is injured for more than a game, you'll see Grossman back in pads again.

Grossman is one of the best coaches on this team.

Archived