Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins / Falcons Prediction Thread; A Show of Hands

skins island connection

The Falcons give up 146 yards per game on the ground. TOP will win this game, patience will be important. I remember the Broncos team Shanahan coached when they had the ball for 44 minutes and beat the Colts. I don't know if we can have a TOP of 44 minutes but I think this game will be lower scoring than alot of people think. Keeping them off the field will keep them out of sync.

Us 20

Them 14

The Falcons give up 146 yards per game on the ground. TOP will win this game, patience will be important. I remember the Broncos team Shanahan coached when they had the ball for 44 minutes and beat the Colts. I don't know if we can have a TOP of 44 minutes but I think this game will be lower scoring than alot of people think. Keeping them off the field will keep them out of sync.

Us 20

Them 14

You may be on to something. I'll keep an eye out for that and I think that's obviously going to be the strategy... but it's going to require some like and we are going to have to withstand that first 5-10 minutes of the game where they'll have at least one possession.

Falcons 31 (about what we score every week for some reason)

Redskins 21

I think the game will be closer than the score. I expect Nolan to trick RG3 just once during the game leading to a big turnover. If that doesn't happen, this will be a nail biter. Love your Oline an RB. Scary stuff! Also, please quit feeding 92...what a bulldozer!

You may be on to something. I'll keep an eye out for that and I think that's obviously going to be the strategy... but it's going to require some like and we are going to have to withstand that first 5-10 minutes of the game where they'll have at least one possession.

I see the opposite.i see the Falcon defense forcing many 3 and outs.Michael Turner has been on fire as of late.We`ll pound the rock and open up playaction,Its going to be great to see Me`Angelou get burned time and time again..lol..at the end your defense gets wore out.We know how to play the Cam fig Newtons,Mike dog killer Vicks and the best QB ever to play in the NFL<sarcasm> RG whatever some damn number.As we say down south,we gonna whip yall`s azz:)..I relish this game cause this is a good damn Falcon team that isn`t respected!

I see the opposite.i see the Falcon defense forcing many 3 and outs.Michael Turner has been on fire as of late.We`ll pound the rock and open up playaction,Its going to be great to see Me`Angelou get burned time and time again..lol..at the end your defense gets wore out.We know how to play the Cam fig Newtons,Mike dog killer Vicks and the best QB ever to play in the NFL<sarcasm> RG whatever some damn number.As we say down south,we gonna whip yall`s azz:)..I relish this game cause this is a good damn Falcon team that isn`t respected!

That was some absolutely brilliant insight. Blew my mind, actually...

Wow... comparing him to two black quarterbacks. How original.

I think we slow the game down with our NFL best running game. That's the key to this game. I predict Morris has another 100 game like around 130 yards 2 TDs. Griffin has another great game 280 yards 1 TDs 70 yards rushing 1 TDs. And we win on a Cundiff FG at the end. 34-31 I'll say.

Add Griffin having at least one explosion to his stat line and I am in...:)

Carolina proved they are more than beatable, but it will take a disciplined defensive effort to do so.

If I were Mike, I'd be on Hall's butt like white on rice in a snowstorm, driving it into his head that he needs to play the game and shut his mouth.

If they can get quick pressure on Ryan, and maybe every once in awhile try to check the receivers at the line, it will throw the timing off just enough to cause problems, but as seen in games past, the cb's play 8 yards off receivers, so I guess thats outta the question.

But nothing would make me happier [ well except a performance against the Pukes, Chicago style ] than to shut down Matty Ice; I hate that dumb-ass nickname...

Wow... comparing him to two black quarterbacks. How original.

Dude~It has nothing to do with skin color.Its that they all run good and have monster arms.Cam and ur guy both run that spread option.I was saying we are familiar with his style of QB`b.He`s very similar to Cam as a QB.Doesn`t matter if they are purple..lol!!:ols:

Before this week I had us down to lose this game. After seeing Carolina nearly beat Atlanta and RG3 put together yet another drive to give us a chance to win at the end of the game, I'm saying the defense plays well enough to win

Redskins 31

Falcons 20

Redskins Nation goes bonkers and overreaction threads pop up called "We can beat anyone..." and "Is this our Super Bowl run?" Book it.

Archived