Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins / Falcons Prediction Thread; A Show of Hands

skins island connection

Looking through the stats' date=' 3rd down efficiency looks critical to me..Falcons at almost 50% on the season, we are roughly half of that.

Run the ball well, convert well on 3rd's to win the TOP battle, plus make a couple of big stops on 3rd for them.

Skins win 30 - 27[/quote']

Well, we screwed the third down game again. Falcons at 50% again, we go what, 1/9.

Gonna be a very tough game. Skins must keep the ground game going, and pressure Ryan for us to have a chance. Skins win on a late interception 35-30. Hail.
Washington is going nowhere with this defense, and DeAngelo Hall is going to get exposed like the fraud that he is.

No way we hold Atlanta under 30 points, the question will be whether the Redskins offensive line can give Griffin enough time to keep up with the Falcons.

Looking through the stats' date=' 3rd down efficiency looks critical to me..Falcons at almost 50% on the season, we are roughly half of that.

Run the ball well, [b']convert well on 3rd's to win the TOP battle[/b], plus make a couple of big stops on 3rd for them.

Skins win 30 - 27

To me thats where we lost it.

Archived