Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Babe Draft - Group B - QF - Match #4 - Maxito vs. MLSKINS

Sticksboi05

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I knew this was going to be a toiugh match for me. Underwood and Alex Morgan are constantly hyped up. Not saying they don't deserve i am just saying people tend to go with the things they see/know the most instead of really evaluating the contest....

It could be argued that Ayanna Jordan has been hyped up on this particular site, much more than Carrie Underwood. And I remember your olympic athlete from a babe draft from years ago- same pictures used. Nothing special.

And then you only have one head shot of your classic girl- how are people supposed to pick her off of that picture?

It could be argued that Ayanna Jordan has been hyped up on this particular site, much more than Carrie Underwood. And I remember your olympic athlete from a babe draft from years ago- same pictures used. Nothing special.

And then you only have one head shot of your classic girl- how are people supposed to pick her off of that picture?

Man I always struggle with that classic pick, I thought I sent two but whatevs....

Oh yeah, I have no clue who was drafted in the babe draft before lol. But that shouldn't be an excuse, a lot of these pics are draft repeats.

Not a huge fan of Applegate but I couldn't find any decent pictures of LeBrock.

Allison Brie versus the girl from House was really tough for me. The girl from House is stunningly pretty but I love Allison Brie on both Mad Men and Community. She's immensely likable and that played a factor. Plus she has great boobs.

Not a fan of Carrie Underwood. I thought the other girl would crush her.

And I personally don't know who she is, so when I go to google and type her in, I see some very....not-well aged pics of her

I know right. :ols: I was trying to think of some hot women that played in movies in the 80's. First one that popped in my head was the lady from Weird Science.

---------- Post added September-5th-2012 at 10:26 PM ----------

I see the pic I sent to Boi is broken. Can't remember which one it was and now that it is probably over, here are some better pics

1985-kelly-lebrock-lg.jpg

kellylebrock.jpg

Underwood over Jordan?

You people are nuts. Underwood is cute, but c'mon...

Underwood is and always has been overrated.

Some people are destined to lose their match-ups simply because they don't know how to pick out good pictures.

Seriously. (Says the guy who just straight-up forgot to choose pictures for the first round. :ols:)

Archived