Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Babe Draft - Group A - QF - Match #3 - Fight4RGIII vs. Switchgear

Sticksboi05

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I've been over Johannsen for a little while, but I had to vote for her here, I'm just not feeling that first chick; her head and chest are so oddly out of proportion, and her smile makes me think she's some sort of Austin Powers fembot. Also, Winnie Cooper is overrated. Yeah, I'm hating.

She's not nearly as pretty as Scarlett Johanssen

---------- Post added August-27th-2012 at 03:15 PM ----------

I'd have voted for Rice over Lolo if I didn't know anything about either. But I do. Lolo Jones is a sweetheart and Rice is very trashy. Lolo's ridiculous musculature is a bit offputting. But she's really pretty. Rice doesn't look good without being made up.

wow, i thought Joselyn Cano would run away with it...

You and me both. Well, live and learn. I guess I'm supposed to say something nice now, but screw that. All of you that voted for Scarlett, here's what you're picking:

scarlett-johansson-nose-ring-can-2.jpg

For all the handwringing about the out of date Sofia Vergara picture, what does Scarlett Johanssen actually look like now? This picture, it looks like she's gained a tattoo, nose piercing, and enough weight to try out for the OL.

You and me both. Well, live and learn. I guess I'm supposed to say something nice now, but screw that. All of you that voted for Scarlett, here's what you're picking:

For all the handwringing about the out of date Sofia Vergara picture, what does Scarlett Johanssen actually look like now? This picture, it looks like she's gained a tattoo, nose piercing, and enough weight to try out for the OL.

I still think she looks great. A little weight sure but not even close to OL status. Not even close.

Y'all see Scarlett fit into that leather tight suit in The Avengers? DAMN.

Oh, that movie that was filmed last summer? Yeah, she looked pretty good encased in leather. No possible way she's changed at all since then, I guess.

Cano's boobs look fake to me. She's pretty, but Scarlette looks like the girl you bring home to Mom.

I assure you, they are real. Probably not natural, but they exist. The girl you bring home to mom? I have to ask, are you a man? What next, puppy dog kisses and cuddling while you watch Gossip Girl? I thought this was a hot girl contest. My mistake.

I still think she looks great. A little weight sure but not even close to OL status. Not even close.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/hyperbole

But I love that you took that seriously. Made my day.

Take your calm down, and shove it up

Nah, just messing around. I'm having fun, actually. I pretty much assume it's over, but I like your optimism.

This is a smack down.

Is there some place where you can make a career out of being wrong about everything? You must work for ESPN or something.

2-2, and may I say, I was pleased to see that there are 41 votes for each category. The voters are actually learning how this works after 4 or 5 tries.

And you. Still with this idiotic crusade of yours. If people don't want to choose between two chicks, they should be free to choose "none of the above". If numbers not adding up exactly the same is too complicated for you, I hope you have a really easy job.

I've been over Johannsen for a little while, but I had to vote for her here, I'm just not feeling that first chick; her head and chest are so oddly out of proportion, and her smile makes me think she's some sort of Austin Powers fembot. Also, Winnie Cooper is overrated. Yeah, I'm hating.

Yeah, I get you. Cano, 2 of 10, wouldn't bang.

She's not nearly as pretty as Scarlett Johanssen

---------- Post added August-27th-2012 at 03:15 PM ----------

I'd have voted for Rice over Lolo if I didn't know anything about either. But I do. Lolo Jones is a sweetheart and Rice is very trashy. Lolo's ridiculous musculature is a bit offputting. But she's really pretty. Rice doesn't look good without being made up.

Ridiculous musculature? To quote the great philosopher Sir Mix-A-Lot, "I like my women like Flo-Jo". Seriously, how much of a wuss do you have to be for that to be too much muscle for you? Lolo's a lean 160 lbs, not some roided out she-man. I know I shouldn't be too harsh since you voted for her, but the amount of stupid in this thread is just too much. It's like, pick girls that are sexy but not too sexy, good athletes with zero muscle tone, and chicks that made you horny when you were 12 and marry ugly musicians, if you want to win. Screw that. I'd rather lose with the team I have (which it looks like I will) than pick safe, boring chicks.

Archived