Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Babe Draft - Group A - QF - Match #3 - Fight4RGIII vs. Switchgear

Sticksboi05

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

The first matchup is upon us.

Vote for one girl in each category.

The winner will be decided by whoever wins the most categories. In the event of a tie, whoever has the largest margin of victory in any single category will advance.

30 Under

Joselyn Cano

x378.jpg

joselyncano2.jpg

vs.

Scarlett Johanssen

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRAZpl34k9sn8XHKp0oleJj6SrRaem5pjWjWuZln_nP7whUTkrr

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTu8VGyUWEDZarVnnXjR3ABD3cmH9Wg0c1x30fA-sku4ZTHd1f-

Network TV

Sophia Vergara

sofia-vergara.jpeg

sofiavergara2h.jpg

vs.

Katrina Bowden

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQYQ-5oJkPG0MPXP5ymXxu62TRFxz7s6hL7bGiREzWSUVoHY4_inw

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQBIwyZwBCBE3YiA7PIErnYuCjIxOnjCJZcXYTZKOTD799hopPlcQ

Olympic Athlete

Lolo Jones

lolobikini2.jpg

lolobikini3.jpg

vs.

Stephanie Rice

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4I0n85KkB0a51KI1zOy_zsEfnvV1Mfm42C2IbajwZavcN4PgY

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSz2GqFyKIzlFEN1Z32YvOiL_dFylfig5bzOb794YOp8DPeTT9p

Classic

Danica McKellar

danicamckellarlingeriem.jpg

danicamckellarmaximphot.jpg

vs.

Christie Brinkley

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5Q6mwJuVG4SLWlAgsLPyLvmo9vF4AeDLNvMWQVER4k5BbtdEg6A

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhLVCRjo6i5JyMCm7NK0Of6qh201r7POgup5uHQ1hXyIOUGijU

Scarlett, Sophia, Stephanie and Danica :yes:

---------- Post added August-25th-2012 at 11:32 AM ----------

None were mentioned...just use the best pics you can find.

I will make sure to let people know from now on to use up to date picks. Rules have been amended.

Also, the picture of Brinkley could've been so much better, she should be winning in a blowout.

I will make sure to let people know from now on to use up to date picks. Rules have been amended.

That's cool to say, but take from someone who ran this sucker before, trying to verify when pics were taken is a big ****ing pain in the ass :ols:...you'll also need to be specific as to what "up to date" means.

If we had a category like "Over 40", then I could see caring if the pics were recent or not.

That's cool to say, but take from someone who ran this sucker before, trying to verify when pics were taken is a big ****ing pain in the ass :ols:...you'll also need to be specific as to what "up to date" means.

If we had a category like "Over 40", then I could see caring if the pics were recent or not.

It's not a big deal if you use a pic from like 2008 but that was clearly a VERY out of date pic. Doesn't matter cause it's a blowout anyway.

It's not a big deal if you use a pic from like 2008 but that was clearly a VERY out of date pic.

Really?...I think it's a promo pic from ABC for "Modern Family" (the ABC logo is at the bottom)...and that show's only been on the air since 2009. If so, then it's not "VERY" out of date, and actually should be allowed according to your 2008 example lol...

Really?...I think it's a promo pic from ABC for "Modern Family" (the ABC logo is at the bottom)...and that show's only been on the air since 2009. If so, then it's not "VERY" out of date, and actually should be allowed according to your 2008 example lol...

I changed it to the pic you see now when I posed this thread. The one before was way old.

The shocking thing is, how anyone who has seen National Lampoon's Vacation can vote against Brinkley.

Man, I went with younger and older pics of her. What was I thinking, I should have went both pics of her at a younger age. And I don't think I drafted the cat's in the right order. Oh well, I'll know better for future Babe Drafts.

The shocking thing is, how anyone who has seen National Lampoon's Vacation can vote against Brinkley.

With me, it was Danica, easily. not even close. She's more exotic looking than Brinkley, who has more of a standard blonde look. Plus from the waist down, Brinkley looks a little...awkward. After googling her though, I'd have to agree that that is one of her worst pics.

On the brightside though, maybe you two could take turns working your delts on the Total Gym or something...

With me, it was Danica, easily. not even close. She's more exotic looking than Brinkley, who has more of a standard blonde look. Plus from the waist down, Brinkley looks a little...awkward. After googling her though, I'd have to agree that that is one of her worst pics.

On the brightside though, maybe you two could take turns working your delts on the Total Gym or something...

I mean she is more exotic looking but, she's so hot in Vacation.

Archived