Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wednesday, Thursday, whatver the f day this is: Training camp tweets and some what-not sprinkled on top

He had a good preseason game and now some people don't know how to act.

That's one way to look at it. People are fans, they can get excited about possible diamonds in the rough. 90% of these players don't pan out so it's easy to make fun of others for being excited.

This guy looked good at SMU and he was a standout in practices. That carried over to his only game. I think he has a decent shot to make the roster.

That's one way to look at it. People are fans, they can get excited about possible diamonds in the rough. 90% of these players don't pan out so it's easy to make fun of others for being excited.

This guy looked good at SMU and he was a standout in practices. That carried over to his only game. I think he has a decent shot to make the roster.

I was more impressed by Cedric Griffin and I like what I saw from Kevin Barnes playing on the outside. If Crawford beats out a guy like Kevin Barnes fair and square for a roster spot I'm happy either way.

After watching the Skins/Bills game, a player that really jumped out at me was NT Chris Baker. Hated to see Neild tear his ACL, but I think this Baker kid will more than adequately fill his shoes. Would like to hear more about him and I will definitely watch his progress through the pre-season. :D

I agree with this - not least as I think he looked good returning punts against the Bills. If he can carry that over and Banks continues to show he can play receiver in the NFL Crawford could be the primary punt returner.

Thing is, I have a higher percentage way of figuring out who will be the depth guys. Who gets hated on the most at ES.

to continue something one must first start it...

banks has shown nothing of value, yet, but there are three more games to make a statement

Actually my original post was a typo - I meant to say "Banks continues to show he CAN'T play receiver in the NFL". My bad. As you say he has 3 more games but I will be surprised if he shows anything different than he did against the Bills.

Archived