Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wednesday, Thursday, whatver the f day this is: Training camp tweets and some what-not sprinkled on top

Seems like Kehl has made some big plays as well. Its not first team or anything but i kept saying to myself where in the world is this guy coming from. Yes Wilson needs to step up, but Kehl has been surprising a little if you know what I mean. Someones go to step up with Whie gone

Dude, Kehl is my boy this offseason. In camp they've raved about him and his side to side and downhill speed/tackling ability showed very well against Buffalo. I really like him.

Tarik El-Bashir

‏@TarikElBashir

T. Hightower did more in practice today than at any point since hurting his knee last season. Making progress, but won't play Sat. #Redskins

---------- Post added August-16th-2012 at 02:21 PM ----------

Dude, Kehl is my boy this offseason. In camp they've raved about him and his side to side and downhill speed/tackling ability showed very well against Buffalo. I really like him.

When I went to training camp, I kept telling myself who the heck is that guy. Also said, am I missing something? hasn't he been here before or is his name familiar or something? I want to watch more of Jordan B. as well this weekend

---------- Post added August-16th-2012 at 02:22 PM ----------

ESPN 980

‏@ESPNRadio980

Chain Reactions: Nats Are National News and RGIII Didn't Stink http://fb.me/1JOaeaUnu

When I went to training camp, I kept telling myself who the heck is that guy. Also said, am I missing something? hasn't he been here before or is his name familiar or something? I want to watch more of Jordan B. as well this weekend

Played for the Giants and Rams... so you may have heard of him that way.

I think Jordan Black is gonna be a good locker room presence and reliable backup if nothing else. He is a smart cat and seems excited to play.

I heard him in an interview say that when the Redskins called him he was in church and told his agent to tell the Redskins he weighed 270lbs and to make sure they still wanted him, lol.

think we know this already but

Grant Paulsen

‏@granthpaulsen

Interesting note: Was told Alfred Morris wasn't going to play much in CHI before Roy Helu got dinged. Plans have changed. He'll play a lot.

---------- Post added August-16th-2012 at 02:26 PM ----------

Played for the Giants and Rams... so you may have heard of him that way.

I think Jordan Black is gonna be a good locker room presence and reliable backup if nothing else. He is a smart cat and seems excited to play.

Sounds familiar now, and Black I looked up after we got him, but didn't know much about. Feel like he had a good first preseason game though.

Wait I was talking about Jordan Bernstine, but thats ok, cause I didn't know much about Black either:)

no kidding. i was incredulous at that. i would take garcon / moss / hankerson / morgan over moss / randle el / devin thomas / malcolm kelly a thousand times out of a thousand!

Id take, Morgan, Briscoe, Armstrong over that bunch. Geez throw in Banks, Lewis, Austin, Robinson for extra's

Rich Campbell

‏@Rich_Campbell

RT @WashTimesSports: #Redskins rookie QB Kirk Cousins pleasantly surprised with comfort level in preseason debut: http://wtim.es/OBgviN

Tarik El-Bashir

‏@TarikElBashir

#Redskins QB Kirk Cousins grew up a fan of the #Bears and Rex Grossman. Said his Dad hosted prayer sessions with Mike Singletary and others.

think we know this already but

Grant Paulsen

‏@granthpaulsen

Interesting note: Was told Alfred Morris wasn't going to play much in CHI before Roy Helu got dinged. Plans have changed. He'll play a lot.

That's not shocking, it was Helu's turn in the rotation with THT likely getting game 3 or 4 and Morris probably getting whichever game THT didn't get.

That's not shocking, it was Helu's turn in the rotation with THT likely getting game 3 or 4 and Morris probably getting whichever game THT didn't get.

Yeh its pretty obvious, plus I already said I was excited to see more of him. Do we look at other RB's because I remember Shanahan talking about the possibility bringing one more to training camp. keep hearing Demps but looks iffy

---------- Post added August-16th-2012 at 02:42 PM ----------

Tarik El-Bashir ‏@TarikElBashir

#Redskins Coach Mike Shanahan said he thinks Williams and Hurt will suit up. Less certain about Chester.

Sounds familiar now, and Black I looked up after we got him, but didn't know much about. Feel like he had a good first preseason game though.

Wait I was talking about Jordan Bernstine, but thats ok, cause I didn't know much about Black either:)

Oye... sorry... Jonathan... Jordan... eh...

I'd like to see him more too. You don't typically see a lot of production from guys (especially DBs) drafted that late... but I think Raheem can make it work.

Oye... sorry... Jonathan... Jordan... eh...

I'd like to see him more too. You don't typically see a lot of production from guys (especially DBs) drafted that late... but I think Raheem can make it work.

i keep hearing his name pop up a lot as well. I really think its going to be hard for the staff to make cuts. I have no idea, makes for some excitement thats for sure

Yeh its pretty obvious, plus I already said I was excited to see more of him. Do we look at other RB's because I remember Shanahan talking about the possibility bringing one more to training camp. keep hearing Demps but looks iffy

I heard Ryan Grant rumours and Benson rumors, but nothing came to fruition. I think he's happy with where we are at now. I think his #1 concern was a back that could pass protect. He seems to like where Royster has progressed in that area. I agree about Demps, though. It'd be fun but he's a bit of a one trick pony.

I heard Ryan Grant rumours and Benson rumors, but nothing came to fruition. I think he's happy with where we are at now. I think his #1 concern was a back that could pass protect. He seems to like where Royster has progressed in that area. I agree about Demps, though. It'd be fun but he's a bit of a one trick pony.

It will be interesting to see how Hightower comes back, and Helu's progress. I assume they were just thinking what if, but looks as if they will be fine or were happy with what we got. I was looking forward to both Royster and Helu but morris is pretty good as well

I wondered when someone would bring up that little twitch of his arm after he follows through with a pass. As long as it translates to accurate passes leading to a load of TDs to Garçon, Morgan, Hankerson, and Davis, RGIII can don a tutu and slippers and pirouette after every throw for all I care. I can't wait to get an entire half of the Griff this Saturday. HTTR!! :beavisnbutthead:

Archived