Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Saturday 8/4: Training Camp Tweets

From Campbell:

So in FanPerceptionville, 2 drops is "dang near every ball thrown his way" lol :yes:...(that wasn't a comment about RED06, by the way).

---------- Post added August-5th-2012 at 07:13 AM ----------

Some more from Campbell:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/redskins-watch/2012/aug/4/redskins-practice-report-84/

Thanks Califan. Man I'm glad you had that info handy bro because I was looking for it and had not read your reply. Thanks again man :-) Hankerson was scaring me Saturday.

RED06

Alexander and Keenan Robinson are our two backup mlbs? That's ominous if you ask me

We've also got Kehl, who's mentioned above. But seriously Alexander has done everything asked of him and done it well. He ought to be filled in on the depth chart at every position.

Alexander and Keenan Robinson are our two backup mlbs? That's ominous if you ask me

Really? I'm pretty confident in it. With Robinson's skillset I expect him to quickly make a role for himself on nickel packages and Alexander has shown an ability to fit in just about anywhere.

If we were to lose Fletcher and Riley we'd be in trouble but what 3-4 team wouldn't be if they lost both ILB'S?

We've also got Kehl, who's mentioned above. But seriously Alexander has done everything asked of him and done it well. He ought to be filled in on the depth chart at every position.

you ain't lying!! when he dipped down and cut the way he did, i was like WOAH!!!

He's got some serious jets when he decides to turn it on

---------- Post added August-5th-2012 at 08:22 PM ----------

Great video. A little pissed at the "fans" who kept trashing Grossman, but whatever.

Man, I dont understand that either. He's not a starting QB in the NFL. I think that has been established. But as a backup, I'm very happy to have him

Man, I dont understand that either. He's not a starting QB in the NFL. I think that has been established. But as a backup, I'm very happy to have him

You realize that these are probably the same fans who trashed Brunell for not just conceding his starting role when the coaches kept him as the starter, right?

Probably been posted already, but Just want to say at 3:10, RG III is one fast dude

Goose bumps! Thursday can NOT get here soon enough. This might be a year for the young players to begin growing. But I just have this gut feeling that at the end of the year fans are going to be scratching their heads and thinking, "I expected SO much less than what we got!"

You realize that these are probably the same fans who trashed Brunell for not just conceding his starting role when the coaches kept him as the starter, right?

Well, Uneducated fans have been around for centuries. I'm ready for the bandwagoners to hop on when RG III starts making magic happen on the football field too

Great video. A little pissed at the "fans" who kept trashing Grossman, but whatever.

Sounded like some were booing Cooley as well, not doing the Coooley chant, but straight booing. Also heard one "fan" shouting piick when Grossman threw.

It takes a special kind of brain dead loser to boo players at training camp with a team that has the potential that the Skins do.

Yeah, trashing Grossman's really senseless and lame. Disappointing coming from our own "fans," if you can call them that.

---------- Post added August-5th-2012 at 09:27 PM ----------

Was surprised to see all the literal trash left on the ground all over the place too. WTF???

---------- Post added August-5th-2012 at 09:28 PM ----------

Was surprised to see all the literal trash left on the ground all over the place too. WTF???

Why is everyone so pissed off today? so many fights lol.

You get tired of hitting the same guys. You want to hit another team. Typical hot summer Training Camp fight.

---------- Post added August-6th-2012 at 09:55 AM ----------

3 QBs

4 RBs

4 TEs

6 WRs

9 OL

6 DL

7 LBs

5 CBs

4 Safties

3 SPTs

That's 51 players...

The last 2 spots to to 7th DL and 8th LBer. I don't think we carried but 9 OL last year.

---------- Post added August-6th-2012 at 10:02 AM ----------

Probably the same asshat that has been there trashing him every day.

If Banks doesnt make the team, it will be solely because of his height and we have a rookie QB.

Reason why... if Hankerson is coming across the middle and the ball is thrown high and a little behind him and the safety is coming to make a play, Hank can reach up and grab it and fight for the ball and pull it down.

If Banks is doing the same thing, the safety can play him off the ball and it's an INT.

Can't put Banks or RGIII in that situation in a live game, so they could only use him as bomb threat, he needs a good deal of separation from the CB's compared to the other recievers.

Some of Banks catches probably would nto have been catches had the safety or CB been allowed to rock him.

shaking head*

Archived