Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PFT: Tannehill turning heads early in Dolphins camp

Ok, for the life of me I can\'t understand what the deal with his wife is. She is a very pretty woman. That\'s it.

There is absolutely nothing special (to me), stunning, interesting about her at all. If I saw her in public, I\'d go \"hey, she\'s really good looking\" and move on.

And aside from being fit, she doesn\'t even have a great (curvy) body.

I really don\'t get it

I thought RG3\'s girl was pretty hot, caught a glimpse of her at the draft.

I think a lot of the perception of Tannehill doesn't match the reality.

People seem to be think of him as the 3rd QB by default and not because of skillset.

Tannehill lacks experience but his skillset is on par with Luck and Griffin.

---------- Post added August-6th-2012 at 08:00 AM ----------

Passing on Throws 25-Plus Yards Downfield, Notable QBs, 2011 Season

http://espn.go.com/nfl/draft2012/story/_/page/NextLevel120419/doubters-drove-robert-griffin-iii-make-big-leap

Ryan Tannehill, Texas A&M

32.6 comp % 7-2 TD-INT

Andrew Luck, Stanford

31.6 comp % 4-1 TD-INT

Tannehill was throwing to athletes in college. Luck's WRs were mostly booty cheeks.

In saying that, I dont think Luck's arm is that strong.

I just heard that. I have to feel bad for Garrard, he kind of got the shaft from Jacksonville last season.

Talking of which ..... Giants blow a 9 point lead in the 4th QTR to lose 32-31 in Jacksonville.

Pre-season or no pre-season, this makes my HAPPY.

Karma's gona' be a biatch Mara you conniving, gutless SOB!

Hail.

Who wants to bet that Czaban goes and beats the drum about how we should have stood pat and drafted Tannehill?

Haters gonna hate.

Tannehill looked good though. Moore didn't look quite as sharp. I think they should give Tannehill a real shot to work with the ones and see what he can do, if it's a fair competition.

I was always of the opinion that Tannehill was going to be the guy, even when he was named the 3rd string. That's pretty amazing when you think about it. Opening week, we have a good possibility of seeing 4 Rookie QB's start for their teams. Add in Richardson, if he's ready to go by week 1, it's going to be some race for Offensive Rookie of the Year

Tannehill was throwing to athletes in college. Luck's WRs were mostly booty cheeks.

In saying that, I dont think Luck's arm is that strong.

This is actually another misconception.

Stanford's scheme is TE focused their WRs are an afterthought.

However Doug Baldwin went on to a nice rookie season in the NFL.

And if not for injury Stanford WR would have been a draftable player, not to mention Fleener who was the best TE in college football.

On the other hand A&M had no draftable WRs, Tannehill was the best receiver on Texas A&M.

Who wants to bet that Czaban goes and beats the drum about how we should have stood pat and drafted Tannehill?

There's a lot of tools out there. Czaban happens to be one of the biggest in the box.

He'll STILL be saying we gave up too much in the trade when RGIII's hoisting his 3rd Lomabardi aloft.

Dude has a complete inability to admit when he's wrong.

Hail.

He'll STILL be saying we gave up too much in the trade when RGIII's hoisting his 3rd Lomabardi aloft.

Dude has a complete inability to admit when he's wrong.

Hail.

I'm am/was one of the few that thinks Griff is a better prospect then Luck, but still ain't it a bit early to judge whether a draft decision was right/wrong?

Not if your names Steve Czaban.

He's had the trade down as absolutely wrong and nuts since it was first muted.

Hail.

I don't listen to Czaban.

I was responding to this comment:

...we should have stood pat and drafted Tannehill?

There is no way to claim right/wrong about this statement at this time.

Therefore there would be nothing for to admit one way or another.

That's a comment from that moronic mouth piece Czab dg.

Given the chance, he still rants that we gave up WAY too much for Robert, that nothings changed with the Redskins, and it'll all come back to bite us on the ass. His view is we should of stood pat, drafted in the trenches, and taken Tannehill later.

Hail.

I get that you don't like this Czaban guy.

But, don't see anything wrong with his view:

drafted in the trenches, and taken Tannehill later
other then order (Tannehill would have had to come first and addressing the trenches later).

Both Griff and Tannehill could prove to be franchise QBs.

'K, now I'm confused.

What are we debating again here dg man? I thought there was a misunderstanding between terps post and Czabian's POV? I presumably missed something. (Which is entirely possible.).

Hail.

If he thinks we should have drafted Tannehill and the trenches how can we say whether his view is right or wrong?
Dude has a complete inability to admit when he's wrong...

Only time will tell.

Yes, there are women prettier than Tannehill's wife and there are women prettier then the woman in the picture above, but to hear some of you guys, you act like his wife is dog meat. I'd love to see all of your "beauty queens." Say for instance she's single, you're in a bar, she comes up to you and wants to take you home. How many of you fools would turn her down?

FWIW, the mention of his wife was "A JOKE" because of the "turning heads" quote. It was tongue in cheek humor that made some of you go literal.

Archived