Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The ES 2012 Draft days thread (Day 3)

PCS

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2012/live?module=Draft_2012_Live_CP

Yeah. It's early. Yeah. We have many hours until the draft actually starts. And? We're Redskins fans and we're,well,downright excited for tonight. Actually after last year's draft and then adding in some rumors goin' round,we're probably downright excited for the entire weekend. So what the heck? Let's get this thing started. Let's be excited. Let's have some fun. Currently watching ESPN at work,(not getting a lot done today),as they talk to Clayton.

C'mon 8pm ET. :point2sky

Just what I was looking for! Thanks PCS! Anyone hearing any interesting rumors regarding any draft day trades? I know there's been a lot of talk about Minny wanting out of that 3rd spot. I have a feeling someone is gonna move up and take a HUGE reach on Tannehill. Glad it's not us.

anybody else think yesterday was Thursday?? I didn't get on track until I got to work ... brutal.

I'm pumped ... Shanny was supposedly giddy has hell yesterday talking about Robby.

last time I'll ask, anyone have any thoughts on Darrell's son Jared ... read some real good stuff on him.

Agreed. That's gonna set the whole thing. All the dominoes will fall according to what happens at 3. This may be a very obvious statement though? lol

Ehh I mean its obvious yes, but Minnesota has been playing the back and forth game on what they will. If they stay at 3 or trade will be one of the biggest stories

I am so excited! Finally, to have something and someone to look forward to every Sunday instead of doing other chores around the house!!

No doubt. Been a long time coming for this. :)

Lets do it. Excited for RGIII and excited to see what happens in the 1st round tonight

Yeah. Beyond the Redskins pick,(did I just say that? ;) ),there's potential for some other cool stuff to happen tonight.

Morris Claiborne here we come! :silly:

(Looks around for ban hammer). ;)

How are you able to watch on your phone?

And does anyone know if it's possible to watch the draft live online?

I don't know about the full draft, but Redskins.com keeps promising a draft special with "behind-the-scenes" coverage live from Redskins Park. It starts at 7:30pm.

Archived