Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official HTTR 24-7 Podcast thread (New show tonight at 9pm with our buddy Alfred Morris)

CRobi21

I know that this was posted in the Free Agency thread, but it has since been buried after the news of London re-signing and I feel many are missing out.

I urge any Skins fan to give a listen to our known Skinsiders (TK, Lavarleap56, Jsteelz) as they do a fantastic job breaking down the news that has gone down this offseason, and news for the near future. It is a bit long (around 1 hr 15 min), so if you have the time I'd definitely give it a listen. This is there first ever attempt at doing this together, and as they settle into the conversation its really a great listen. If you've missed any news this offseason, I guarantee this covers it, and probably more!

Twitter friend MrDCsports plays the host and does a great job as well. Link below!

http://httr24-7.com/ For the new site!

http://httr24-7.com/?p=1715 For link to Ep 11.

The Normal Crew is back. @LL56_HTTR, @Jsteelz_Httr, @TKextremeskins, @MrDCSports and @Red_Ridn_Hood This week’s special guest is CSN Host, writer,and producer Jennifer X Wiilams, as we touch on all thing Redskins.

Information was all good. But the boys need to work on their rhythm and coordination. Lot of dead air. The guy raising the questions needs to do a better job of moving things along; particularly after the guys have answered the question. TK sounded like he was talking through a very long pipe; and there were some feedback issues. Either JZ or Leap were mumbling a lot and hard to understand at times....forget which it was. So the technical stuff needs some work. Not trying to hate guys....trying to provide constructive criticism so you guys can be better. Oh...I also found it interesting that a couple guys could be heard in my right ear piece while the others came through on my left ear piece. Definitely not stereo.

Most of the information I already knew because I follow the guys on twitter. But the chatter about Raheem Morris being groomed to replace Haslett as DC in 2013 was new information for me. Haslett should have just kept his big mouth shut when talking to a fan. And can't someone come up with incriminating pictures or video about Slowik since Shanny seems to love the SOB?

The clowning of carlos made my night. Hilarious.

Wanna take the opportunity to thank TK, J, and Leap for the amazing info they provide to our fan base. The fact y'all use your free time to do stuff like this out of nothing more than the love of our team is the true definition of an extreme skins fan.

Looking forward to more of these. Keep em comin

ST the best question is if you following Dre... then are you following me? @JTPartlow21

:ols:

Im not signed up on twitter. I just guessed he was a twitter friend as they asked him to do this, and i see his name retweeted a fair amount. If i had a twitter id follow you.

;)

Information was all good. But the boys need to work on their rhythm and coordination. Lot of dead air. The guy raising the questions needs to do a better job of moving things along; particularly after the guys have answered the question. TK sounded like he was talking through a very long pipe; and there were some feedback issues. Either JZ or Leap were mumbling a lot and hard to understand at times....forget which it was. So the technical stuff needs some work. Not trying to hate guys....trying to provide constructive criticism so you guys can be better. Oh...I also found it interesting that a couple guys could be heard in my right ear piece while the others came through on my left ear piece. Definitely not stereo.

Most of the information I already knew because I follow the guys on twitter. But the chatter about Raheem Morris being groomed to replace Haslett as DC in 2013 was new information for me. Haslett should have just kept his big mouth shut when talking to a fan. And can't someone come up with incriminating pictures or video about Slowik since Shanny seems to love the SOB?

Appreciate the constructive criticism. :) Especially since it was the first time stumbling through it. I thought J was pretty clear since he was using a headphone mic, I think Leap tried to use his phone but switched to a computer & i just sat here yelling at my laptop. :ols:

I'll be the first to admit that it was a bit awkward since non of us were in the same room so it was hard to tell when someone was going to jump in & say something. I think that was kinda causing some of the dead air, but as others have said, I kinda thought as we went along we hit a decent groove.

I'm just glad you guys liked it & some of you are asking for more as J & I have spent the entire day kicking ideas back n forth on how to make it better for the next show & beyond.

I'm gonna add that its a shame Dre didn't record all the other stuff, like our special guest Dr Stephen Hawking. :ols: At least that's what Justin sounded like thanks to JMU's internet. :ols: Anyways, we're set to have on for the next one when we angle more towards the Draft.

---------- Post added April-13th-2012 at 08:30 PM ----------

Why hasn't this happened until now? Seriously!

J & I have been kicking this idea around for about what, 3 years now. Earlier this week I think J overdosed on boredom & Red Bull & ...... Wait.

I'm gonna save this story for a future show.:)

#keepemonthehook :D

Was a little bit of nerves early but kinda settled in as we went along. We will get better as we grow but I expect this to atleast be a weekly deal and should be alot of fun. I think the best moments were when we took a segment break from recording lol I was talking to J about it TK and I think we should just let it flow and catch everything and whatever gets recorded gets recorded. Everyone be known the look out because it could get real interesting when we work out bugs and add some new stuff . Anyone has ideas for us drop it here cause at the end of the day we are doing this for you and it's fun.

Appreciate the constructive criticism. :) Especially since it was the first time stumbling through it. I thought J was pretty clear since he was using a headphone mic, I think Leap tried to use his phone but switched to a computer & i just sat here yelling at my laptop. :ols:

I'll be the first to admit that it was a bit awkward since non of us were in the same room so it was hard to tell when someone was going to jump in & say something. I think that was kinda causing some of the dead air, but as others have said, I kinda thought as we went along we hit a decent groove.

I'm just glad you guys liked it & some of you are asking for more as J & I have spent the entire day kicking ideas back n forth on how to make it better for the next show & beyond.

I'm gonna add that its a shame Dre didn't record all the other stuff, like our special guest Dr Stephen Hawking. :ols: At least that's what Justin sounded like thanks to JMU's internet. :ols: Anyways, we're set to have on for the next one when we angle more towards the Draft.

Single handily the most frustrating moment ever haha still dont know what was wrong

Maybe I'm crazy, but I'm 3 minutes in and can only hear the Host, no one else?

EDIT: Figured out why, my soundcard has been messed up on the PC, so I can only hear the left speaker. It'd be nice if everyone came through all speakers. It sounds like the Host is coming through the Left speaker, and all other guests/people are in the right.

Listened to the whole thing and I thought it was an awesome first effort! Definitely had some sound issues, but some of that actually made it interesting to me. I liked the sound of one person's voice coming from the left speaker and another's from the right. And then there's that guy yelling in the paper towel roll down the middle. I thought it made it feel like being in the middle of the conversation. Besides that, the discussion itself is absolutely fascinating. I feel a little enlightened. Good luck with this! It has great potential.

Listened to the whole thing and I thought it was an awesome first effort! Definitely had some sound issues, but some of that actually made it interesting to me. I liked the sound of one person's voice coming from the left speaker and another's from the right. And then there's that guy yelling in the paper towel roll down the middle. I thought it made it feel like being in the middle of the conversation. Besides that, the discussion itself is absolutely fascinating. I feel a little enlightened. Good luck with this! It has great potential.

Barely scratched the surface on alot of stuff. Tune in next week and I'm sure we will improve alot. Appreciate the kind words as well.

Archived