Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official HTTR 24-7 Podcast thread (New show tonight at 9pm with our buddy Alfred Morris)

CRobi21

I haven't read through all 6 pages of this thread, so if it was brought up already. I'll apologize before hand.

But, I was wondering if it was just me or did other people hear the podcast like it was recorded in mono vs stereo?

I was hearing 1 guy out of one headset and the other 2 out of the other headset.

I know my headset/audio port is ok on my laptop.

But great show, and thank you for doing it.

I haven't read through all 6 pages of this thread, so if it was brought up already. I'll apologize before hand.

But, I was wondering if it was just me or did other people hear the podcast like it was recorded in mono vs stereo?

I was hearing 1 guy out of one headset and the other 2 out of the other headset.

I know my headset/audio port is ok on my laptop.

But great show, and thank you for doing it.

Yes... I believe they are aware of that as well.

I come in at the 20 min mark hope you all enjoy what I brought to the table with it

Well you see.....UUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM................

Your best parts are on the cutting room floor. :ols:

Thanks boss really appreciate it. I said a lotta ummms thats why its sounding even more edited haha

Just listened in on the RB prospects. Checked out B Pierce since you mentioned. Sure enough the Foster comparison was spot on. Was in complete agreement.

Archived