Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who are you rooting for this weekend (Divisional Round Playoffs 2012)?

Alaskins

Greetings ES nation.

I'm curious who you all are rooting for this weekend and why? Also, I'm curious as to if your reasoning relates to our team and how.

Here is my take:

San Fran over New Orleans: Sean Payton is an ex Cowgirls coach, Vernon Davis is a Former MD Terp. Gregggggggg Williams is a former Skins coach, but the other two outweigh this one.

Denver over New England: I freaking hate the Pats. Dude I used to work with was a Pats fan when they (almost) went 19-0. Plus Tebow was my FFL QB this year.

Green Bay of New York: **** the Gi-Aints. Nuff said. Same division as our beloved skins.

Baltimore over Houston: This one's a tough one. I'm rooting for B'More. I wasn't here for the whole Colts/Skins "they stole our team." stuff. Also, Houston is in the same state as Dalass. But I do like Kubiak and Andre Johnston.

So what do you all think? At this point, I see little draft repercussions... I'm interested to see who everyone is rooting for, and what if any ties there are to our team.

Saints and Texans bigtime, would love to see both the douchebaughs lose, can't even put myself in the position where I need Tebow to beat NE but it would be sweet, NY vs GB is a toughie, the Giants have this weird way of stumbling into the playoffs and getting hot and I used up my quota of FU's for divisional foes on Philly and Dallas so I guess they get a pass.

Saints over Niners, Jim Harbaugh is an ******* and I love the city of New Orleans and Drew Brees is both a great player and a great person.

Broncos over Pats, hate Belichick and Brady, rooting for Tech alum Eddie Royal as well. I would have to not turn on sports talk radio the following week because the Tebow talk would be nuts.

Houston over Bmore, **** the Ravens and their classless team and fanbase.

Packers over G-men. No explanation needed.

gee, time make everything easier/harder .... Greenbay ...my wife owns 1 share of Greenbay. We grew up in ND in the late 40s & 50s. There weren't that many mid-west choices back then. Greenbay was one. It still is, but now we are in VA since 1980 and the Skins are the favorite except when they are not in the playoffs... which is too often.

I was a Ram fan until the Vikings came along. But Washington now has my attention. Unfortunately, neither the Vikes nor the Skin have been anything to write home about. ... So go Packer! in this seasons playoffs.

1. 49s over Saints close. Even teams to me but I still think it is tuff for a road team to play a rested home team. 2. Im picking the Patsies but I would love to see someone knock that smug grin off Bradies face. Heart 4 Broncos, head for Pats. Another home win against a tired team. 3. GB- I hate the Giants more than any team in all sports. I still think the Giants get more breaks than any team in football and I am sick of it. My dream is to see the nats blown out and the jerk Tom Coffin fired. 4 Ravens. I still like tuff defence and any team the beats the snot out of the Steelers 2 times gets my vote. Loved to see the Steelers fans wiping their eyes with their terrable towels after Tebow smited them. Cheers all.

Shouldn't this be in another forum?

Saints: Wife from Louisiana

Pats: The only QB I can't stand more than Brady is Tebow

Giants/Packers: If the Saints win, then Giants, if the 49ers win, then don't care

Texans: Respect the hell out of the Raven's front office. Hate Ray Lewis.

why would you hate Ray Lewis?

Anyone but the ravens!! Classless team with mostly bandwagon fans. I'm SICK of hearing " Purple friday". If I had to pick 2 teams for the superbowl I'd go Packers vs. Houston. I'm not real fond of New England either.

Ditto that...hope the ravens lay another egg

The only one I really cared about was the Saints (being a longtime Brees fan), now that they're out I'll probably pull for the Texans as the underdog. (but I don't expect them to last long)

I don't really want any of the other teams to win another superbowl this year.

I suppose I wouldn't mind seeing the Niners go all the way.

I was pulling for the Saints yesterday, but the 49ers winning didn't bother me

I wanted the Pats to win, only because I am so sick of hearing about every time Tebow does anything. I'm glad they got crushed! It was hard for me to do cause I hate NE.....

Texans over the ratbirds today, I want the Texans in the Superbowl

And lastly I am taking the G-men over the Pack. My logic behind this is that I would like to see new teams in the SB, and I think that the 49ers stand a better chance of beating the Giants at home then beating the Pack in Green Bay

Archived