Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone still doubt the great Matthew StaffGod?

royallypwned

What NFL Announcing Crew is the Worst?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. What NFL Announcing Crew is the Worst?

• Joe Buck, Troy Aikman
    • Kenny Albert, Daryl Johnston, Tony Siragusa
    • Thom Brennaman, Brian Billick
    • Chris Myers, Tim Ryan
    • Dick Stockton, John Lynch
    • Ron Pitts, Jim Mora Jr.
    • Sam Rosen, Chad Pennington
    • Kevin Harlan, Solomon Wilcots
    • Marv Albert, Rich Gannon
    • Ian Eagle, Dan Fouts
    • Greg Gumbel, Dan Dierdorf
    • Jim Nantz, Phil Simms
    • Bill Macatee, Steve Tasker
    • Don Criqui, Randy Cross
    • Spero Dedes, Steve Beuerlein
    • Gus Johnson, Charles Davis
    • Al Michaels, Chris Collinsworth
    • Brad Nessler, Mike Mayock
    • Tirico, Jaws, Gruden
    • Brad Nessler, Trent Dilfer

The crazy part about Stafford's season is that he didn't have 13 NFL starts coming into following to injury shortened seasons. I expected him to be better if he could stay healthy but he had a monster season. Over 5000 yards and 40TDs is top tier production, consider this: Peyton, Brees, Brady, and Rodgers have only seen north of 40 touchdowns once in their careers. Peyton and Rodgers have never passed or more than 5,000 yards. Brady has done so once (this season) and Brees twice.

I'm not saying that Stafford is at that level but his numbers this season sure as hell are. He should be in the probowl over Eli Manning.

The crazy part about Stafford's season is that he didn't have 13 NFL starts coming into following to injury shortened seasons. I expected him to be better if he could stay healthy but he had a monster season. Over 5000 yards and 40TDs is top tier production, consider this: Peyton, Brees, Brady, and Rodgers have only seen north of 40 touchdowns once in their careers. Peyton and Rodgers have never passed or more than 5,000 yards. Brady has done so once (this season) and Brees twice.

I'm not saying that Stafford is at that level but his numbers this season sure as hell are. He should be in the probowl over Eli Manning.

this is a freak season due to the lockout.

Archived