Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone still doubt the great Matthew StaffGod?

royallypwned

What NFL Announcing Crew is the Worst?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. What NFL Announcing Crew is the Worst?

• Joe Buck, Troy Aikman
    • Kenny Albert, Daryl Johnston, Tony Siragusa
    • Thom Brennaman, Brian Billick
    • Chris Myers, Tim Ryan
    • Dick Stockton, John Lynch
    • Ron Pitts, Jim Mora Jr.
    • Sam Rosen, Chad Pennington
    • Kevin Harlan, Solomon Wilcots
    • Marv Albert, Rich Gannon
    • Ian Eagle, Dan Fouts
    • Greg Gumbel, Dan Dierdorf
    • Jim Nantz, Phil Simms
    • Bill Macatee, Steve Tasker
    • Don Criqui, Randy Cross
    • Spero Dedes, Steve Beuerlein
    • Gus Johnson, Charles Davis
    • Al Michaels, Chris Collinsworth
    • Brad Nessler, Mike Mayock
    • Tirico, Jaws, Gruden
    • Brad Nessler, Trent Dilfer

They got worked last night, but the Lions are going to be a pain in the ass for years to come, no question. All teams have growing pains, and the Saints (to borrow a line from HHH) are just that damn good.

They need to find a running game, and shore up their LB corps/secondary.

It will help getting Best and Leshoure back. If I'm the Lions, though, I still might draft another RB. Best seems like a guy that will never stay healthy. And Leshoure is coming off a pretty significant injury.

You're right, though, if they shore up that defense, they are gonna be pretty nasty for years to come. There already one of my favorite teams to watch.

Even though rp's Cowboys flamed out (as usual) at the end of the year, he at least got to see one Texas legend play on into the postseason, going out like Tony Montana in Scarface.

Even though many people proclaimed little Matthew as nothing more than fine china, rp never wavered in his support of Stafford (aka Simba), and the greatness that existed within him, and he delivered.

That is how you stand by your man:applause:

Even though rp's Cowboys flamed out (as usual) at the end of the year, he at least got to see one Texas legend play on into the postseason, going out like Tony Montana in Scarface.

Even though many people proclaimed little Matthew as nothing more than fine china, rp never wavered in his support of Stafford (aka Simba), and the greatness that existed within him, and he delivered.

I started Stafford on my fantasy team for 16 weeks.:) The ONE week I don't start him (last week) he goes for over 500 and 5 TD passes.:( Still ended up finishing 4th in my 25-team league and winning cash. But I may have finished 2nd or 3rd had I started him (and Jordy :(). Damn it.

I started Stafford on my fantasy team for 16 weeks.:) The ONE week I don't start him (last week) he goes for over 500 and 5 TD passes.:( Still ended up finishing 4th in my 25-team league and winning cash. But I may have finished 2nd or 3rd had I started him (and Jordy :(). Damn it.

You benched a top-5 fantasy QB in a game that was obviously going to be a shoot-out?? Along with playing in a league that actually has games week 17, you deserved the loss. ;)

First off, it wasn't known how long he was gonna play. Same thing with Jordy. Most felt he wouldn't even play but maybe a quarter or so. And my league is a bit different than most. We start 3 QBs. I started Brees, Newton, and subbed in Vick for Stafford. I knew that Vick was gonna go all game long. Couldn't take the risk in starting Stafford, and having him sit at the half. And yeah, I'm aware the game meant something to the Lions. But it still wasn't a given that he'd play the whole game.

I'm just busting your balls man. Crazy league where you can start 3 QB's, though. Vick and Brees must have been your first two picks, then?

You benched a top-5 fantasy QB in a game that was obviously going to be a shoot-out?? Along with playing in a league that actually has games week 17, you deserved the loss. ;)
First off, it wasn't known how long he was gonna play. Same thing with Jordy. Most felt he wouldn't even play but maybe a quarter or so. And my league is a bit different than most. We start 3 QBs. I started Brees, Newton, and subbed in Vick for Stafford. I knew that Vick was gonna go all game long. Couldn't take the risk in starting Stafford, and having him sit at the half. And yeah, I'm aware the game meant something to the Lions. But it still wasn't a given that he'd play the whole game.

I <3 my Stafford. :cloud9:

I'm just busting your balls man. Crazy league where you can start 3 QB's, though. Vick and Brees must have been your first two picks, then?
Nah, you don't even draft in this league. It's a salary cap league. You start whoever you want, as long as they fit under the cap. You have to pick 3 QBs, 6 RBs, 6 WRs, 2 TEs, 3 Ks, 2 Ds. You also have a taxi squad (that's how I subbed in Vick for Stafford). You only get 12 trades all season long. It ended up being a REALLY crazy season there with all the injuries at RB. The guy that won the overall, in fact, only started 3 RBs in Week 17 (due to all the rest of his RBs being injured), yet STILL won the whole thing.

Btw, nearly every one there had Jordy benched in Week 17. A lot had Stafford and Megatron benched as well. Week 17 leagues, actually suck.

Megatron should never be benched under any circumstances. Even if he is out injured. :ols:
Normally I'd agree. But he had an achilles problem, plus he didn't practice, I think, the two days leading up to the Packers game. Then there was the whole thing about the Lions maybe not going with their studs all game long.

Like I said, Week 17 leagues suck. You can have a great year going, then lose it all in Week 17, because of all the uncertainty. I know a guy that lost $20,000 because he benched Stafford for Tebow last week...:ols:

Normally I'd agree. But he had an achilles problem, plus he didn't practice, I think, the two days leading up to the Packers game. Then there was the whole thing about the Lions maybe not going with their studs all game long.

Like I said, Week 17 leagues suck. You can have a great year going, then lose it all in Week 17, because of all the uncertainty. I know a guy that lost $20,000 because he benched Stafford for Tebow last week...:ols:

You mean Achilles had a Calvin problem? :pfft:

Nah, you don't even draft in this league. It's a salary cap league. You start whoever you want, as long as they fit under the cap. You have to pick 3 QBs, 6 RBs, 6 WRs, 2 TEs, 3 Ks, 2 Ds. You also have a taxi squad (that's how I subbed in Vick for Stafford). You only get 12 trades all season long. It ended up being a REALLY crazy season there with all the injuries at RB. The guy that won the overall, in fact, only started 3 RBs in Week 17 (due to all the rest of his RBs being injured), yet STILL won the whole thing.

Btw, nearly every one there had Jordy benched in Week 17. A lot had Stafford and Megatron benched as well. Week 17 leagues, actually suck.

Crazy stuff, but it sounds like fun for sure. And yeah, leagues that play in week 17 blow.

Archived