Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone still doubt the great Matthew StaffGod?

royallypwned

What NFL Announcing Crew is the Worst?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. What NFL Announcing Crew is the Worst?

• Joe Buck, Troy Aikman
    • Kenny Albert, Daryl Johnston, Tony Siragusa
    • Thom Brennaman, Brian Billick
    • Chris Myers, Tim Ryan
    • Dick Stockton, John Lynch
    • Ron Pitts, Jim Mora Jr.
    • Sam Rosen, Chad Pennington
    • Kevin Harlan, Solomon Wilcots
    • Marv Albert, Rich Gannon
    • Ian Eagle, Dan Fouts
    • Greg Gumbel, Dan Dierdorf
    • Jim Nantz, Phil Simms
    • Bill Macatee, Steve Tasker
    • Don Criqui, Randy Cross
    • Spero Dedes, Steve Beuerlein
    • Gus Johnson, Charles Davis
    • Al Michaels, Chris Collinsworth
    • Brad Nessler, Mike Mayock
    • Tirico, Jaws, Gruden
    • Brad Nessler, Trent Dilfer

Didn't think so, mutha****as. 0-16 two seasons ago to 10 wins this year and a playoff spot. **** anyone who thinks Stafford won't win a Super Bowl within the next few years. The man is too good to be denied.

And don't even think about giving me this **** about "without Megatron, the Lions would be nothing." **** that and **** you. Just let it be known that I called this a long time ago.

I say this to everyone when this subject comes up. Win something, then talk. I love hearing Skip Bayless talk about how "clutch" Romo sits to pee is because he has won one playoff game. Not to mention all the ones he choked in. Just remember this stat: Mark Rypien has won more playoff games in years the Skins DIDN'T win the Super Bowl then Romo sits to pee, Stafford, Tebow and the like have won in their entire careers. Rypien has TWO more rings than Marino and one more then Favre. Its a team game and the best guys don't always win. As for the Lions.....you have a lot to overcome before you can talk any smack, sorry.

I say this to everyone when this subject comes up. Win something, then talk. I love hearing Skip Bayless talk about how "clutch" Romo sits to pee is because he has won one playoff game. Not to mention all the ones he choked in. Just remember this stat: Mark Rypien has won more playoff games in years the Skins DIDN'T win the Super Bowl then Romo sits to pee, Stafford, Tebow and the like have won in their entire careers. Rypien has TWO more rings than Marino and one more then Favre. Its a team game and the best guys don't always win. As for the Lions.....you have a lot to overcome before you can talk any smack, sorry.

the reason I think all the talk of trading the bank to get a top elite Qb is stupid. Yeah QB is an important part of the machine. But people here think it's the answer to all the Skins problems and it goes deeper than just QB

the reason I think all the talk of trading the bank to get a top elite Qb is stupid. Yeah QB is an important part of the machine. But people here think it's the answer to all the Skins problems and it goes deeper than just QB

The Lions were 6-10 last season without Stafford for 13 games. They're now 10-5 with Stafford healthy and the only notable addition they added through the draft was Nick Fairley. Maybe Titus Young.

I think the Lions prove how important a QB is.

The Lions were 6-10 last season without Stafford for 13 games. They're now 10-5 with Stafford healthy and the only notable addition they added through the draft was Nick Fairley. Maybe Titus Young.

I think the Lions prove how important a QB is.

But, the Lions were 2-14 with Stafford for TEN games...then improved to 6-10 with Stafford playing only 3 games. Stafford barely played and they won more games. So by your thinking that should have proven how UNimportant a QB is lol ;)...

But, the Lions were 2-14 with Stafford for TEN games...then improved to 6-10 with Stafford playing only 3 games. Stafford barely played and they won more games. So by your thinking that should have proven how UNimportant a QB is lol ;)...

Yeah, but that's his rookie year

Archived