Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All things HOMER thread! Next year is our year! Haters- Hit the bricks (KEEP OUT!!!)

brandymac27

We win our next two games in as convincing fashion as we did yesterday.

Next draft Shanny shocks everybody by repeating his draft strategy of 2011. Instead of trading up for a QB, he trades down, and considering he has more picks to work with the results are even better. Not all the picks are hits, but we get two players of Kerrigan's caliber, say an outstanding interior OL and a true #1 fast WR to complement Moss. We load up on solid players to bolster our OL, DL, LBs, and secondary, the same way Shanny loaded our RB and WR corps last time round.

Rex Grossman is our starter. As the rest of the NFL rolls on the floor laughing, Rex shatters Tom Brady's single season records for yardage and most TDs (And in a Favre-esque manner, also easily surpasses the record for most INTs in one season).

Still with our newest WR/Moss/Gaffney/Armstrong/Hankerson, and HT, Helu, Young, and Royster as a 4 headed monster RB corp, our OL stays healthy Williams/Lich/?new stud OL?/Monty or Chester or Brown or Hurt or Locklear pick any two, Davis/Cooley/Paulsen, our offense is as groundbreaking as the '83 Skins were. Kyle Shanahan finally gets his just praise.

This lets Haslett have Kerr-akpo tee off on any QB we face. And the refs actually start calling holding on our opponents! Bowen, Cofield, Carriker, and Jarvis Jenkins get their share too. Fletch, Landry, and Atogwe doing the same teeing off on hapless ball carriers in the defensive backfield. Our DL, LB, and CBs play well and finally get the praise they deserve for some good games they didn't get enough credit for this season.

So BOOK IT! We win Super Bowl XLVII in 2013. Going 19-0 in the process. Sometime during the game, after a touchdown celebration by Santana when we're up by 21, the cameras cut away a few seconds to a crying Mercury Morris. Mike Shanahan graciously accepts the Lombardi trophy.

The end.

This is awsome..... And I sure hope so!!!

HTTR

I am all in and believe that the Redskins will make the playoffs also. I just hope they allow the two young guys to compete for the starting positions next year because they are doing a good job and holding their own. We need young blood on the line so let them compete for a starting job. I just don't think that our QB to lead us there will be our draft pick but instead it will be Grossman. He knows the system and has performed quite well in it. He just needs to cut out a lot of the INTs in order for the team to be successful.

Just the players coming back from suspension and injury (if healthy) will help improve this team:

Jarvis Jenkins

Hankerson

Hightower

Landry

Cooley

Philip Buchanon

Kory Lichtensteiger

Jamal Brown

Fred Davis

Trent Williams

In all honesty, the toughest thing will be when the Rookie QB starts. For all the bad rex, good rex has executed Kyle's offense better then anyone since Kyle got here. Whoever we draft hopefully beats out Rex before the season starts, because I really do not like in season QB changes....

I'm drinking it too , 20+ years of suckerdom is going to come to an end. Keep Rexy and sit draftee , send Rak and Kerrigan to the weight room and teach them to shed their blockers better and we will make Jurrahs head explode and we already have popped that zit on the shoulders of Tom Coughlins......HAIL!

There have been times in past years that I have been down on this team, but I have seen so much improvement this year that i'm petitioning some bottling company to start making Skins koolaid, in it's own special edition bottle and i'm ordering a truckload,cause 2012 is our year.:koolaid:

I would like to order some as well. We'll call it Skins Aid, and be sure to send Jerruh a few truckloads as well :D

Boy, even more of an Homer than I. Pass that kool-aid over here.

We win our next two games in as convincing fashion as we did yesterday.

Next draft Shanny shocks everybody by repeating his draft strategy of 2011. Instead of trading up for a QB, he trades down, and considering he has more picks to work with the results are even better. Not all the picks are hits, but we get two players of Kerrigan's caliber, say an outstanding interior OL and a true #1 fast WR to complement Moss. We load up on solid players to bolster our OL, DL, LBs, and secondary, the same way Shanny loaded our RB and WR corps last time round.

Rex Grossman is our starter. As the rest of the NFL rolls on the floor laughing, Rex shatters Tom Brady's single season records for yardage and most TDs (And in a Favre-esque manner, also easily surpasses the record for most INTs in one season).

Still with our newest WR/Moss/Gaffney/Armstrong/Hankerson, and HT, Helu, Young, and Royster as a 4 headed monster RB corp, our OL stays healthy Williams/Lich/?new stud OL?/Monty or Chester or Brown or Hurt or Locklear pick any two, Davis/Cooley/Paulsen, our offense is as groundbreaking as the '83 Skins were. Kyle Shanahan finally gets his just praise.

This lets Haslett have Kerr-akpo tee off on any QB we face. And the refs actually start calling holding on our opponents! Bowen, Cofield, Carriker, and Jarvis Jenkins get their share too. Fletch, Landry, and Atogwe doing the same teeing off on hapless ball carriers in the defensive backfield. Our DL, LB, and CBs play well and finally get the praise they deserve for some good games they didn't get enough credit for this season.

So BOOK IT! We win Super Bowl XLVII in 2013. Going 19-0 in the process. Sometime during the game, after a touchdown celebration by Santana when we're up by 21, the cameras cut away a few seconds to a crying Mercury Morris. Mike Shanahan graciously accepts the Lombardi trophy.

The end.

If we make the playoffs, which QB leads us there? Sexy Rexy? A draft choice? Combo of both playing?

I think it's a combo of both playing. Grossman starts the year as the rookie continues to learn the playbook and watch what actual NFL games are like.

And I'm totally fine with this. Some very good QB's have sat behind veterans for awhile before coming in.

I'm happy to see Homers out there besides myself, isn't that what fandom is all about. I'm not talking about blind Homers either, most of us can see that this team has flaws, but we can also see improvement. What I can't stand is some of the blind hate that is directed towards the Shanahans and this team in general. This kind of behavior " in my opinion" is uncalled for, especially since this is only the second year of a major overhaul. We as fans need to direct our dislike towards our opponents, fill our stadium and keep the other teams bums outta our house....HTTR!

eh. whatever.
Ive heard all this before. Same perceptions after we win a succession of season games at the end of the year. For over the last fifteen years or so. Keeping my arms folded until opening day we shall see.

And I will venture into whichever threads I see fit. thank you my fellow Extremers. : :pfft:

Actually, MONTEY, we'll decide what threads you venture into and for the next week in won't be any, due to trolling this one. :)

You've popped up on the B2A radar a few times and for now it's just the toe. Don't go for the whole boot. :)

Archived