Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All things HOMER thread! Next year is our year! Haters- Hit the bricks (KEEP OUT!!!)

brandymac27

Yes, I'm saying it right now. Next year we make the paloffs. We're gonna be kicking ass and taking names all season long!

I have said in other threads that we probably wont be competitive until at least 2013, well the hell with that! After the way we've played the last few games (even when we've been missing our starting LT and TE) and STILL played with the big boys, we're taking it to the house in 2012!

Yes, this is the everything Homer/I'm drinking the Kool Aid with a bag full of sugar thread. So, haters stay out! Next year is our year!!!

HTTR

:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky

And BTW, this is all based on my woman's intuition (and we all know how RIGHT a woman's intuition is so don't mess with my prediction) :D

When did we start letting women post? Shouldn't there have been a vote of some kind?

(I kid because I love).

No vote is needed! We know things that you men could never possibly know about about football.

Like how other NFC standings affect whether or not the Skins get a wild card spot :ols:

Once the Shannys take us to the promised land, I don't think the "lose for X" crowd should be allowed to openly celebrate the victory on ES until opening day, 2013. Additionally, there should be a loser badge created and attached to their posts for the full 2013 season.

HTTR

it's little treats like this that make being a homer fun!

We will resign Fletch and he makes the pro bowl again ... after this year.

D. Young will establish himself as a top tier FB

RAK will finish with over 12 sacks next year!!

boys and girls ... we will get at least 10 wins next year!

Once the Shannys take us to the promised land, I don't think the "lose for X" crowd should be allowed to openly celebrate the victory on ES until opening day, 2013. Additionally, there should be a loser badge created and attached to their posts for the full 2013 season.

HTTR

Hahaha yes! Please mods?!?! I just don't understand how people get so upset about losing ground on a draft pick (that will "absolutely" make our team better), when we're showing signs of life as it is. We want our team to perform right? We go toe to toe with a Patriots team and get a big win against an East rival, and people are upset because we aren't going to get an unproven rookie? I love how this team has looked the last two weeks.

---------- Post added December-19th-2011 at 06:58 PM ----------

Oh... and Helu, Torain, and Hightower all rush for 1,000 yards next year!!!!!

We win our next two games in as convincing fashion as we did yesterday.

Next draft Shanny shocks everybody by repeating his draft strategy of 2011. Instead of trading up for a QB, he trades down, and considering he has more picks to work with the results are even better. Not all the picks are hits, but we get two players of Kerrigan's caliber, say an outstanding interior OL and a true #1 fast WR to complement Moss. We load up on solid players to bolster our OL, DL, LBs, and secondary, the same way Shanny loaded our RB and WR corps last time round.

Rex Grossman is our starter. As the rest of the NFL rolls on the floor laughing, Rex shatters Tom Brady's single season records for yardage and most TDs (And in a Favre-esque manner, also easily surpasses the record for most INTs in one season).

Still with our newest WR/Moss/Gaffney/Armstrong/Hankerson, and HT, Helu, Young, and Royster as a 4 headed monster RB corp, our OL stays healthy Williams/Lich/?new stud OL?/Monty or Chester or Brown or Hurt or Locklear pick any two, Davis/Cooley/Paulsen, our offense is as groundbreaking as the '83 Skins were. Kyle Shanahan finally gets his just praise.

This lets Haslett have Kerr-akpo tee off on any QB we face. And the refs actually start calling holding on our opponents! Bowen, Cofield, Carriker, and Jarvis Jenkins get their share too. Fletch, Landry, and Atogwe doing the same teeing off on hapless ball carriers in the defensive backfield. Our DL, LB, and CBs play well and finally get the praise they deserve for some good games they didn't get enough credit for this season.

So BOOK IT! We win Super Bowl XLVII in 2013. Going 19-0 in the process. Sometime during the game, after a touchdown celebration by Santana when we're up by 21, the cameras cut away a few seconds to a crying Mercury Morris. Mike Shanahan graciously accepts the Lombardi trophy.

The end.

We win our next two games in as convincing fashion as we did yesterday...

...The end.

PS-

With the Pro Bowl now played before the Super Bowl, and players for Super Bowl teams now being unable to participate in the game, the NFL owners vote unanimously to honor the Redskins by changing the Pro Bowl jerseys. The AFC will wear Gold, the NFC Burgundy.

In addition to the "National Anthem", "Hail to the Redskins" is played before kickoff of every game and sang by a small army of Joe Gibbs look-alikes.

it's little treats like this that make being a homer fun!

We will resign Fletch and he makes the pro bowl again ... after this year.

D. Young will establish himself as a top tier FB

RAK will finish with over 12 sacks next year!!

boys and girls ... we will get at least 10 wins next year!

(snipped post of greatness)

So BOOK IT! We win Super Bowl XLVII in 2013. Going 19-0 in the process. Sometime during the game, after a touchdown celebration by Santana when we're up by 21, the cameras cut away a few seconds to a crying Mercury Morris. Mike Shanahan graciously accepts the Lombardi trophy.

The end.

PS-

With the Pro Bowl now played before the Super Bowl, and players for Super Bowl teams now being unable to participate in the game, the NFL owners vote unanimously to honor the Redskins by changing the Pro Bowl jerseys. The AFC will wear Gold, the NFC Burgundy.

In addition to the "National Anthem", "Hail to the Redskins" is played before kickoff of every game and sang by a small army of Joe Gibbs look-alikes.

I think we are going to the playoffs with Rex next year regardless. This team is going to have a lot of talent next year and a full draft will help!

YES!!!! This is gonna be a thing of beauty! 2012...HERE WE COME! :beavisnbutthead:

---------- Post added December-19th-2011 at 08:27 PM ----------

PS-

Winner! Can you imagine HTTR being blasted at the Pukes stadium?

---------- Post added December-19th-2011 at 08:33 PM ----------

eh. whatever.

This is not the place for you. Hit the bricks buddy b/c 2012 is our year!!! HTTR

Ive heard all this before. Same perceptions after we win a succession of season games at the end of the year. For over the last fifteen years or so. Keeping my arms folded until opening day we shall see.

And I will venture into whichever threads I see fit. thank you my fellow Extremers. : :pfft:

Ive heard all this before. Same perceptions after we win a succession of season games at the end of the year. For over the last fifteen years or so. Keeping my arms folded until opening day we shall see.

And I will venture into whichever threads I see fit. thank you my fellow Extremers. : :pfft:

It's called "having fun", ya mean ol' wet blanket!!!

(haha)

The Kool Aid is on the table by the door. Please pour yourself a big gulp. It will make you happy :D

Archived