Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things North Korea Thread

@DCGoldPants

Keep in mind we'll have no idea what actually went on in the 1-1 meeting unless someone releases a tape or something, or Trump's translator decides to leak.  

(of course Trump and Kim will have their versions of what went on, neither which will be something we can rely upon)  Who knows what kind of personal deal they might try to cut or what Trump might blurt out to Kim)

Edited by visionary

1 minute ago, zoony said:

Say what you want about kim jong un, yes, hes a total asshole, but you have to be impressed by his composure.  What is he 28 years old?

34, but hes technically a living god that doesn't poop

Edited by Gibbit
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, TheDoyler23 said:

Kim Jong Un developed a nuclear weapon and that got him a seat across the table of an American president. I'm still disgusted by this. 

Despite the challenge our country faces with it's current president, KJU doesn't deserve a seat at any such meeting without overwhelming concessions. I imagine Trump gets nothing out of this but a photo op, maybe some kind of tiny concession that he can parade around, and the world continues to be threatened by this loon (Un, that is...I think.) I hope that I'm wrong about this. 

Under Trump anyway, all you need to do is have Nukes and Trump will met with you.  Well, until Trump decides to nuke you.

I remember some our esteemed righties raising holy hell about Obama’s trip to Cuba.  They were ripping off 200 words screeds detailing the infinite villainy of Castro’s regime, unshakable in their firm and studied righteousness.

Now, by the power of Trump, they find themselves gentle and forgiving and oh so optimistic.  I’m happy for the great personal growth that Trump has brought to their toxic existences.

• Like 1