Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PRESS RELEASE & Chris Russell twitter: Redskins sign OL Tyler Polumbus

authentic

I don't think Willie Smith is going to get cut, I remember Shanny Sr saying they didn't cut Willie Smith, because they know he would be picked up right away.

The Redskins cut 4 players yesterday and only signed 3, Polumbus is the 4th player to be signed so no one else would be cut by his signing.

Apparently Polumbus has shown the league that he's just not good. Unfortunately, this means the Brandyn Thompson has to be waived and thus unable to show the league (or fanbase) if he can play.

I just read that Thompson is back... poor guy is back n forth

Wow, really? Shanny doesn't sign OL, you get pissed. Shanny signs OL, you get pissed. What do you want him to do, give birth to them?

Of course! And then when they do give birth to one, he won't come out the expected weight and will take too long to develop!

Yes, it does. It matters to Beck. If this guy is a scrub, poor Beck will running for his life, instead of his normal checking down. LOL!!! :ols:

This statement sounds a lot like the ones that posted on Mark Brunell's playing ability. Again how long will franchise be in rebuilding mode?

Archived