Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL.com: Redskins CB Hall to start selling "I Hate Dallas" wristbands

NewCliche21

With the way the season is unfolding for the 3-4 Cowboys and 3-4 Redskins, barring a dramatic two-week turnaround, it's highly unlikely there will be any hype surrounding their Nov. 20 matchup at FedExField. Tony Romo sits to pee versus John Beck just ain't gonna cut it.

Enter Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall, who's adding a little zest to the otherwise lackluster matchup between the longtime NFC East rivals.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d823a7c5c/article/redskins-cb-hall-to-start-selling-i-hate-dallas-wristbands?module=HP11_headline_stack

Ummmm, yes please? I'll take a million?

DHallWristband1011.jpg

Can't cover, but he can make a wristband that I'll buy.

EDIT: As of 6:45 AM on 11/1/11, they're not up yet. The foundation link in the article is down, so maybe it's going up now.

Wow, I'm actually pleasantly surprised at the positive responses. I was sure that 90% of the posts in here were going to be something on the order of "Look at MeAngelo doing something to get the spotlight on himself other than football again. Dude needs to shut up and play."

About to order my share of said wristbands.

Wow, I'm actually pleasantly surprised at the positive responses. I was sure that 90% of the posts in here were going to be something on the order of "Look at MeAngelo doing something to get the spotlight on himself other than football again. Dude needs to shut up and play."

About to order my share of said wristbands.

Agree 100% with the above, but I have no soul and am a hipocrite....email rec'd, wristbands from the devil are on the way!

:ols: I was about to post the same thing. It just goes to show you when we all have a common hatred for something, all beefs are put to the side. :ols:

Hall is a Tidewater VA native, born and raised a Redskins fan....what do you expect him to do!

This is a common mistake. Hall was far from a Redskins fan growing up. Unless Redskins fans wear Deon Sanders Dallas Cowboys jerseys to school. I attended school with Deangelo from middle school until our graduation from Deep Creek High School in 2001. Me and him used to talk **** to each other about our choice of jerseys. Dude is just saying what fans want to hear.

That being said, I think ill buy a few.

This is a common mistake. Hall was far from a Redskins fan growing up. Unless Redskins fans wear Deon Sanders Dallas Cowboys jerseys to school. I attended school with Deangelo from middle school until our graduation from Deep Creek High School in 2001. Me and him used to talk **** to each other about our choice of jerseys. Dude is just saying what fans want to hear.

That being said, I think ill buy a few.

Not trying to be snarky, but do you think he wore it because it was Deion (someone he's said to have modeled his game after) or a Cowboys jersey?

A lot of people here seem to have both on-and off-the field gripes with D Hall. I'm not one of them. :)

I'm getting fifty.

Can you send me one?

Not trying to be snarky, but do you think he wore it because it was Deion (someone he's said to have modeled his game after) or a Cowboys jersey?

Does it matter? The bamma had on a Cowboy jersey. :ols:

No, not at all. Not unless he also modeled his game after Emmit Smith as well, lol. Me and him had a few heated debates about Skins vs. Boys. I remember it well, especially in 99 when we went to the playoffs with Norv.

Also why would any self respecting Skins fan ever wear a Dallas jersey? I don't give a crap what player it is. Come on man.

That being said the guy is one hell of a athlete and a damn good play making corner. He was a great player in Deep Creek when we almost won state senior year. But he was a Cowboys fan during that span.

No, not at all. Not unless he also modeled his game after Emmit Smith as well, lol. Me and him had a few heated debates about Skins vs. Boys. I remember it well, especially in 99 when we went to the playoffs with Norv.

Also why would any self respecting Skins fan ever wear a Dallas jersey? I don't give a crap what player it is. Come on man.

That being said the guy is one hell of a athlete and a damn good play making corner. He was a great player in Deep Creek when we almost won state senior year. But he was a Cowboys fan during that span.

Fair enough. I remember that Creek team. We didn't play y'all, but you were an awesome team. I just thought that he wore Deion because he idolized him.

Archived