Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per Florio: "Redskins believe Hightower has torn ACL"

DeadExField

this is his 4th year in the league. however this was a contract year for him, he wasnt that impressive and now with a torn ACL he is not worth resigning. nice guy, but this is a business, its time to move on if its an ACL.

i hope the shanahans look long and hard at finding a legit RB threat this offseason. i know anyone works in their system, but itd be nice to have a real starter.

I dunno, on the bright side as far as Hightower is concerned. He didn't fumble once this season, and that was supposed to be his major weakness. So his job prospects aren't terrible.

I also guess this means we promote Evan Royster.

Why wouldn't he have a torn ACL.

Season is over. Bring on the endless posts about Luck, Barkley, RG3, tanking, winning vs. draft order, etc.

Amazing what 2 weeks can do.

or you could just not care about wins and losses and hope we see some real sparks out of hankerson/paul/austin/helu/kerrigan/neild/royster or any other rookie/2nd year guy this team has?

Nope.. I have faith in Beck and I think our QB will come in the 2013 draft

No way we wait til 2013. There's too many franchise QBs coming out this year plus Snyder's patience starts to become a factor. Also remember the rookie QB will mostly like be off his first season. That means it will be 2014 before things come together. I highly doubt Snyder and Redskin fanbase will allow that amount of time.

I feel so bad for him. This could potentially slow down his career significantly. We all know the surgery has improved immensely but he is going to have to work incredibly hard to get back to where he was before. So so disappointing because he is young and I saw him playing here for a while. Now...I dunno. :(

While it certainly looked like otherwise, SportsCentral on CSN said this morning that xrays were neg and the ACL checked out OK.

Yeah!!

yea heard the same, then Chris Russell said that the Redskins Drs, believe its a torn acl, mcl.

Damn it :(

Here's hoping that THT isn't banged up to bad and just needs to take a couple weeks to heal back up, see him back around Turkey Day.

Archived