Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Things learned in this game.... Complaint and bitching litany

Burgold

our coaches refuse to stick with what works. I know you have to adapt because the other team will catch up, but they change before the other team has adapted, and go right to the other team's strengths.

"All right, we can beat them running. But taking advantage of a weakness of there's isn't hard enough. We'll beat them passing."

Sorry but what I saw at the fame today for the 3rd row in sec120 is that we do not have a single game changing playmaker on the offensive side of the ball. Not a single one.

The Panthers had 2 and that was enough to put 33 up on us.

I like the 34 concept but you have to wonder just how many more players are needed to run it effectively

one of the things I am learning about the 34 is you need at least one shutdown corner to be effective most sundays

the redskins are not even avg at the corner position and should be looking for 2-3 players in the offseason at CB

another thing is we still do not have an outstanding NT

Coffield has played his ass off but he is playing out of position and is not the answer in the middle

the redskins are still 3 or maybe even 4 starters away from being a top 10 defense

I like the 34 concept but you have to wonder just how many more players are needed to run it effectively

one of the things I am learning about the 34 is you need at least one shutdown corner to be effective most sundays

the redskins are not even avg at the corner position and should be looking for 2-3 players in the offseason at CB

another thing is we still do not have an outstanding NT

Coffield has played his ass off but he is playing out of position and is not the answer in the middle

the redskins are still 3 or maybe even 4 starters away from being a top 10 defense

I understand you want it all and you want it now, but try to remember that we are less that 1.5 yrs into the 3-4 transition and playing better defense (for ther most part) than we have in a long time. Yeah, we need players... so what's new.

I understand you want it all and you want it now, but try to remember that we are less that 1.5 yrs into the 3-4 transition and playing better defense (for ther most part) than we have in a long time. Yeah, we need players... so what's new.

I am not advocating changing the scheme again but I am saying that the defense is vastly over-rated by many ES members

bottom line is the redskins need a bunch of players on both sides of the ball

warhead is right in saying that the talent at redskins park is a in the bottom 5 in the league

both sides of the ball tho

The wheels are falling off of this train fast. We can't seem to stop the run, can't score many points, have no real deep threat, and now the injury bug is hitting us.

Up to now the defense has been keeping us in games. Today's showing was pretty weak on that side of the ball.

I see cloudy skies ahead, not sure how many more wins we get. 7 of our 10 remaining games are against tough opponents; (Bills, Pats, Jets, 49ers, Philly, Dallas, Giants). Of the 3 "easier" games only 1 is home (Vikings).

We better button our chinstraps this ride could get rough very quickly...

I am so sick of hearing this "level of competition" thing. It implies that we lost or nearly lost to an inferior opponent. We are the inferior team.

funny. i was listening to panthers radio and they interviewed Captain. He said something about how many penalties they had and then said you can't win with that many penalties against a "good" team. 1-5 clowning us. excuse me 2-5.

The wheels are falling off of this train fast. We can't seem to stop the run, can't score many points, have no real deep threat, and now the injury bug is hitting us.

Up to now the defense has been keeping us in games. Today's showing was pretty weak on that side of the ball.

I see cloudy skies ahead, not sure how many more wins we get. 7 of our 10 remaining games are against tough opponents; (Bills, Pats, Jets, 49ers, Philly, Dallas, Giants). Of the 3 "easier" games only 1 is home (Vikings).

We better button our chinstraps this ride could get rough very quickly...

The ride started getting rough in week 2. It did'nt take long for every other team to figure out this teams weakness's. Simply not enough talent coupled with horrible play calling, and now major injuries that once and for all, should end the over blown expectations that most of us had after the first 3 wins. O well. Kyle Shanahan should be demoted and a proven play caller should be brought in. Father and son coaching together, very cute. But not effective.

funny. i was listening to panthers radio and they interviewed Captain. He said something about how many penalties they had and then said you can't win with that many penalties against a "good" team. 1-5 clowning us. excuse me 2-5.

Exactly. I'm sure the rams fans were pissed they lost to us too, and feel they have the better team (they're actually one of the few who don't however), but still, we've been saying this "playing down" condescending bs like it's 1991. WE Are the bad team. Good teams play down to us (see packers, bears)

Exactly. I'm sure the rams fans were pissed they lost to us too, and feel they have the better team (they're actually one of the few who don't however), but still, we've been saying this "playing down" condescending bs like it's 1991. WE Are the bad team. Good teams play down to us (see packers, bears)

funny thing is some members of this board always blame the media for the "perception" that we are a bad team. much easier being a tarheel! still, i cant shake my redskins loyalty.

funny thing is some members of this board always blame the media for the "perception" that we are a bad team. much easier being a tarheel! still, i cant shake my redskins loyalty.

It is not easy being a Tar Heel football fan. Lol. It's pretty much the same as being a skins fan. Did you see that ass whooping yesterday? Oh, and the Heels can't cover anyone either

The problem is not our defense. Today we gave up alot of points to Carolina but Carolina has scored alot of points all season. They scored 27 against New Orleans, and 29 against Chicago and 23 against Green Bay. So if some of you think we should've shut them down you haven't been watching the Panthers offense.

The problem is the Shanahans and our offense. Its always been that, and always will be that.

The problem is not our defense. Today we gave up alot of points to Carolina but Carolina has scored alot of points all season. They scored 27 against New Orleans, and 29 against Chicago and 23 against Green Bay. So if some of you think we should've shut them down you haven't been watching the Panthers offense.

The problem is the Shanahans and our offense. Its always been that, and always will be that.

He has had 2 years to figure out this offense.

Not sure Haslett is the right guy...outcoached for sure today

i don't know, when your defense says that they were "frustrated" at the running plays the other team ran because they had to stay disciplined i tend to start looking at the players.

orakpo gave up a ton of plays by playing too aggressively and that's not on the coach.

Archived