Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

that "roughing the passer" on vick was teh worst call i have EVER seen(Do your venting here. MET).

mcsluggo

How about that first pass when it was obvious that the guy caught the ball of his shoulder made a football move and the ball was knocked out,

Horrible job by the refs today!!!!!!!!!

Think they aren't on the eagles side today.

Took helu almost getting decapitated to throw one our way.

The ball was spotted at the 18 not the 33 after the penalty, which was a fair call given that there was helmet to helmet contact.

---------- Post added October-16th-2011 at 06:44 PM ----------

I used my dvr and it wasn't helmet to helmet. Orakpo's helmet hit Vick in the chest and slid upward. It's football not Badmitton.

Its hard to argue it wasn't a "helmut to helmut" hit but what I don't understand is... why the roughing the quarterback call wasn't offset by Vick's intentional grounding on the same play (that wasn't called). Vick wasn't outside the pocket when he threw the ball away and there wasn't a receiver anywhere near where he threw it. This officiating crew has made some terrible calls that have all favored the eagles. At the very least the head referee needs to be counseled for not correcting several key mistakes made by his crew during this game.

Trent Williams's hold on the first drive completely changed the game.

If he doesn't, we at least get 3 on that drive, and who knows if it's not 3rd and long perhaps Rex doesn't force a pick and maybe we get a TD.

I'm not saying we would have won the game, but that one penalty started a chain of events that led to our demise.

Some people don't get it. This one call changed the entire game. Up until that call the Eagles and especially Vick looked confused. He grounded the ball, its at least on the 1 if not a safety.

It was a weak call at best, and you are right, it changed the entire game. We forced a 3 and out and should have had a safety there on the eagles first 2 possessions. Instead they give the eagles that call and they march down the field and get the first points.

Some people don't get it. This one call changed the entire game. Up until that call the Eagles and especially Vick looked confused. He grounded the ball, its at least on the 1 if not a safety.

"Up unbtil that point"? Dude, that was in the very beginning of the game. Stop being a baby. The Eagles were the better team, and by far. Theg Skins are what they are, an average team that could go 8-8. This is still a rebuilding year.

Archived