Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Extremeskins Tailgate 10/16 vs Philadelphia - Please Post What you are Bringing !

pez

My son and I will likely get there around 11. Is that too late to bring something? This'll be our first time a the ES tailgate so we'll likely just bring some basics like dogs, buns, condiments (get your mind out of the gutter)....

it's never to late, I might even suggest that if you are going to hang out for the post game tailgate to save the dogs for then. If not, thats cool too, just a suggestion.

---------- Post added October-13th-2011 at 08:47 PM ----------

if ya gonna do it...... go all out.

i'll be the guy with the cooley jersey and the camo redskins hat.

and don't be misled by the NYC in MikeD... i was born and bred in rockville md... rockville high class of 83...and i am a 100% HARDCORE SKINS FAN living in enemy territory for the last 20+ years. :logo::logo::logo::logo::logo::logo::logo:

btw: my wife (NY born) will hunt you down for a bagel, I can guarantee it!

Woo hoo!!!:cool:

I was born in DC and bred in Rockville Md....Rockville High class of '91. I, the wife of dfitzo53, will be the pregnant gal in the Landry jersey and Skins hat.

HTTR!!!! Will be nice to meet you. :logo::helmet::logo::helmet:

i'm very much looking forward to meeting you too! i'm coming with my lady who will also be wearing a cooley jersey.

also, does anyone have a general idea of how many people attend the tailgate?... also, any advice on a motel/hotel close to the stadium that is nice, so we don't have to drive back to nyc after... thanks!

also, does anyone have a general idea of how many people attend the tailgate?!

We normally get around a 100 or so, this one will be bigger. I think about the biggest I've seen was the Rachel Ray tailgate vs Dallas, easily 300 people around.

Hello guys

I am new to this site and I am planning to tailgate with this group this Sunday, 10/16 so I just wanted to know what was left and what I should bring to the tailgate. I am taking metro so I can't bring items like a table or that size so do we re-post on this thread at the end of the week to see what is left to bring or do we just bring anything from the original list?? Let me know, thanks in advance.

Goldy.

Hello guys

I am new to this site and I am planning to tailgate with this group this Sunday, 10/16 so I just wanted to know what was left and what I should bring to the tailgate. I am taking metro so I can't bring items like a table or that size so do we re-post on this thread at the end of the week to see what is left to bring or do we just bring anything from the original list?? Let me know, thanks in advance.

Goldy.

First off, Welcome.

As far as the tailgate, look at the first post in the thread pick some stuff off of the needed list and then post how much and what you plan on bringing. It's that simple.

See ya Sunday!

Hello guys

Goldy.

At a big division game like this you can pretty much bring anything and it will get consumed, especially if you plan on staying for the post-game tailgate.

Ok great, I will go through that needed list and try to go through people's responses to see which one is needed most because all of them good with me. Thanks guys.

---------- Post added October-14th-2011 at 03:50 PM ----------

Well I am usually always the bartender so I will bring a big bottle of Vodka and Bloody Mary mix since we're going to start drinking early enough. Unless of course someone else got this.

Hi. I am new to this site. My daughter and I will be at the Philly game for our annual Mother/Daughter Redskins weekend. I grew up PA and despise the Eagles and I now live in NJ and despise the Giants even more!!! So glad I didn't have to listen to their big mouths at work after we beat them. Anyway, we will bring a bottle of alcohol and some snacky things at the least. Can't wait to meet everyone and tear the wings off the Eagles!!! Go Skins!

Hey all, late to responding to the posting....

I'll be on Redskins Road by about 0630-ish. Making Breakfast Burritos for the pre-tailgate tailgate, and bringing coffee. We will be up with MTH this game but will surely swing down to say hello. Hail All!!! Eagles SUCK!

---------- Post added October-15th-2011 at 11:25 AM ----------

i will swing by and say hello to everyone.... :)

sunday can't come soon enough :)

HTTR

You'd better stop by C-11 to say hi to your dad....just sayin....:)

Hey guys, I have never been to the tailgate before but couldn't think of a better time to stop by then a big divisional game against the Eagles! I can bring the following:

- Table (just white, not Redskins oriented sorry)

- 2 packs of Johnsonville hot sausages

- Frank's Red Hot sauce

- 30 pack with cooler/ice

- Redskins football toss

- bag of chips

I just need to know who to look for once I get there.

Thanks

a couple modifications to my list:

instead of white rum, i'm bringing a bottle of absolut SF (berry flavored vodka)... i'm also adding a bottle of siracha hot chili sauce, a second portable gas grill and a small folding table for one of the grills.

if someone can bring another small table for the 2nd grill, that would be great.

Hey all, late to responding to the posting....

I'll be on Redskins Road by about 0630-ish. Making Breakfast Burritos for the pre-tailgate tailgate, and bringing coffee. We will be up with MTH this game but will surely swing down to say hello. Hail All!!! Eagles SUCK!

I'll be there about 6:29-ish.

I don't dare tell y'all what we're serving because you all will abandon E-43 in droves and come camp out with us.

And then Pez will be mad at me.

A Slice of Heaven at C-11...

(Oh. Wrong thread. Sorry.)

In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month and to stick with the bartender's theme, the Mt. Dew Sh*t will be Pink Lemonade this game :)

Car is packed, drink is mixed, cookies are packed, mac and cheese is on the stove.

Shooting for a 7:30am arrival.

See ya in the a.m., I have a paper due by midnight ( I might want to start it) :ols:

In Laurel.... Went by Safeway and got my items... Bringing about 160 of the larger plastic cups; 120 plates, over a 100 of both forks and spoons, 500 napkins, and a couple of things of Sani-wipes. Should be there right around the time gates open at 9:00.

Archived