Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Extremeskins Tailgate 10/16 vs Philadelphia - Please Post What you are Bringing !

pez

Bringing the wifey to the game for her birthday. Not familiar with the lots or parking? Do you need a pass for this lot or is it a pay lot. Would love to come to the tailgate, just looking for some info! Thanks!

You need a Green parking pass, and we park in section E43 all the way at the back against the grass.

Some Green parking passes are labeled for specific sections this year, so if you plan to come to the green lot, you'll want to be careful about that I think. I'm not totally sure how it works, so Mark the Homer and pez might be good resources.

If you can't get green parking on short notice you can always park in a cash lot or take the metro and hoof it. Your wife will get an awesome birthday party if you guys come by the tailgate.

Pez--- on my quantities, I will just bring more than I'd think we will need--- that way you can keep leftovers for th next tailgate. I am going to try and find a grocery store in Laurel either the night before or the morning of.... I will load up on that stuff and snag anything else I think might be useful (hand wipes, etc...).

How fas of a hump is it from the nearest cash lot to party?? If i bring over a cooler with wheels will i be able to leave it there untill after the game so we only have to make the walk once?? Thanks

nearest cash lot to the ES Tailgate, 10-15 minutes (carrying/dragging things) and you can usually find someone that has room to stash your stuff during the game. I've done it for folks a bunch of times and i know others have also.

nearest cash lot to the ES Tailgate, 10-15 minutes (carrying/dragging things) and you can usually find someone that has room to stash your stuff during the game. I've done it for folks a bunch of times and i know others have also.

Which one would that be?? does it have certain name?

Also, put me and the wifey down for a bottle of vodka, and large can of pineapple juice. I will also have a case of beer in the cooler as well!!! would bring more but dont want to make the walk too bad! She is going to be super stoked when I suprise her with this!! Thanks alot guys & gals!!!

Which one would that be?? does it have certain name?

Also, put me and the wifey down for a bottle of vodka, and large can of pineapple juice. I will also have a case of beer in the cooler as well!!! would bring more but dont want to make the walk too bad! She is going to be super stoked when I suprise her with this!! Thanks alot guys & gals!!!

I would think the lots at the Jericho Church are the closest cash lots, the lot off of 202 is a pita to get in/out of if your are carrying items to another tailgate because of the big hill. Gimme a sec and I'll see if I can't dig up a map for reference.

Here ya go:

ES-Cash.jpg

Everyone meet Hap. He attended the Nashville tailgate last year, and put together the meet and greet that weekend. Make sure you all come find this guy and introduce yourselves. Looking forward to seeing you again buddy... HTTR!!!!!!!

Any friend of yours is a friend of mine, well, except for that one guy :ols:

i'm there baby! my first ES tailgate and i'm pumped! let's put the eagles where they belong... IN THE DIRT!

i'll bring:

weber portable gas grill

sirius satellite boom box

big bag of NYC bagels

sack of sweet and spicy italian sausages from alleva of little italy

onions, ketchup and mustard

bottle of wray and nephew overproof jamaican white rum... ya mon!

juice mixers

plastic cups and napkins

.... and maybe a few more drinkables and eatables

i'm there baby! my first ES tailgate and i'm pumped! let's put the eagles where they belong... IN THE DIRT!

i'll bring:

weber portable gas grill

sirius satellite boom box

big bag of NYC bagels

sack of sweet and spicy italian sausages from alleva of little italy

onions, ketchup and mustard

bottle of wray and nephew overproof jamaican white rum... ya mon!

juice mixers

plastic cups and napkins

.... and maybe a few more drinkables and eatables

You don't mess around, do you Mike?

I'll be the guy in a Sean Taylor jersey and a worn-out Purdue Boilers hat. I've gotta get one of those sausages before they disappear. ;)

You don't mess around, do you Mike?

I'll be the guy in a Sean Taylor jersey and a worn-out Purdue Boilers hat. I've gotta get one of those sausages before they disappear. ;)

if ya gonna do it...... go all out.

i'll be the guy with the cooley jersey and the camo redskins hat.

and don't be misled by the NYC in MikeD... i was born and bred in rockville md... rockville high class of 83...and i am a 100% HARDCORE SKINS FAN living in enemy territory for the last 20+ years. :logo::logo::logo::logo::logo::logo::logo:

if ya gonna do it...... go all out.

i'll be the guy with the cooley jersey and the camo redskins hat.

and don't be misled by the NYC in MikeD... i was born and bred in rockville md... rockville high class of 83...and i am a 100% HARDCORE SKINS FAN living in enemy territory for the last 20+ years. :logo::logo::logo::logo::logo::logo::logo:

Woo hoo!!!:cool:

I was born in DC and bred in Rockville Md....Rockville High class of '91. I, the wife of dfitzo53, will be the pregnant gal in the Landry jersey and Skins hat.

HTTR!!!! Will be nice to meet you. :logo::helmet::logo::helmet:

Archived