Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Highlights to get pumped for eagles week

RedskinsSuperBowl21

Anyone remember the MNF game in '07 when Sean completely leveled an Eagles receiver? I remember it was that terrible first season of MNF on ESPN and they were talking to Charles Barkley about something and missed it. I haven't seen that shot since it happened live, but it made quite an impression on me.

Man, that 2005 was really something special. Healthy Brunell and Randy Thomas and we're looking at a fourth Lombardi.

---------- Post added October-6th-2011 at 10:54 PM ----------

Anyone remember the MNF game in '07 when Sean completely leveled an Eagles receiver? I remember it was that terrible first season of MNF on ESPN and they were talking to Charles Barkley about something and missed it. I haven't seen that shot since it happened live, but it made quite an impression on me.

KGOfhwZ4XWk

Seeing this always makes me thing what IF Sean was still separating the opponents souls from their bodies with each jarring hit. Him and landry would be such a formiddable force I don't think any team would be able to throw the ball on us at least nothing deep in fear of losing their WR's for parts of the season.

Woohoo! My video made it!

Actually, I've got to give Skin_Finatic credit. Dude made some AWESOME videos back in the day. I wish he still did it!

I'll put up the rest of this game tomorrow, there's some nice glimpses of vintage Scott Brunell, and a pre-rundown Portis.

Why Thank you :) I'm glad I still see a bunch of my old videos circulating the web and on youtube. My hard drive got whiped and I lost all my 05 highlights and games. Along with the 04 highlights that Zeb uploaded. This vid really brought me back though, That Skins D was awesome in 04 and 05. If you still have any of my old vids i'd appreciate if you uploaded them :)

Why Thank you :) I'm glad I still see a bunch of my old videos circulating the web and on youtube. My hard drive got whiped and I lost all my 05 highlights and games. Along with the 04 highlights that Zeb uploaded. This vid really brought me back though, That Skins D was awesome in 04 and 05. If you still have any of my old vids i'd appreciate if you uploaded them :)

You were on fire in 05 with the videos. I look at that Sean Taylor video you made with that instrumental track at least once every couple of months. :ols:

Archived