Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Highlights to get pumped for eagles week

RedskinsSuperBowl21

You were on fire in 05 with the videos. I look at that Sean Taylor video you made with that instrumental track at least once every couple of months. :ols:

Haha I actually just watched it yesterday on youtube. Yea after 05 I guess I kind of got burned out because I was just starting college in 06 and didn't really have the time to cut and edit the highlights anymore. But now i'm graduated with a degree in Computer Science and got a job a couple months later so things are good. I still love my skins and I may do the video highlights again sometime soon. I just got a new TV card for my PC :)

Nice dream team. They will probably add another Superbowl trophy to the Eagles case...oh wait, they are 1-3 and the Iggles have no Superbowl Championships. :)

And I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking the Eagles would be 0-4 if Stephen Jackson hadn't gotten hurt in the opening game considering he had a long TD on his first carry. If he had been in there the whole game, who knows what would have happened.

Haha I actually just watched it yesterday on youtube. Yea after 05 I guess I kind of got burned out because I was just starting college in 06 and didn't really have the time to cut and edit the highlights anymore. But now i'm graduated with a degree in Computer Science and got a job a couple months later so things are good. I still love my skins and I may do the video highlights again sometime soon. I just got a new TV card for my PC :)

Link to your vids, plz?

And I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking the Eagles would be 0-4 if Stephen Jackson hadn't gotten hurt in the opening game considering he had a long TD on his first carry. If he had been in there the whole game, who knows what would have happened.

Wouldn't surprise me considering they blew the lead against SF.

Archived