Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

American Horror Story (Spoilers Inside)

Destructis

Loved it.  Seems like it's going to be way better than last season.  I didn't dig Coven too much.

The first season was the best, then I'd give Coven the edge over Asylum.  This one might take over the #2 spot, just cause its creepy as hell and reminds me a little bit of the HBO show Carnivale and the carnival season from Heroes.  Just the oddness and creep factor of old school carnivals with the freak show.

Coven didn't do it for me. Then again, murder house and asylum were the only creepy thing on tv with that kind of background when they were on. When coven aired so did witches of east end and some other witch type shows which made it kind of dull for me. I'm liking freak show so far. We'll see where it goes tho. Rumor has it miss Lange won't be back next season. If that's the case, it's kind of sad. She's been my favorite creepy character every season!

I'm enjoying Freak Show so far. I liked the opening scene at the costume/toy store with the clown and liked that we got a better look at his face. I'm still not completely sure how I feel about the spoiled kid character. 

Overall, it's pretty good but nothing about the Freak Show itself seems overly creepy or scary (just weird). 

I love the clown.

I'm really enjoying the start of this season. Coven was great, but it feels like they rushed to end it. I hated the ending too haha. The best was the haunted house. The asylum lost me with the alien storyline.

Back to the clown...I've read articles where it's been stated that he has pure motives. I can't wait to learn more about his story.

I like the clown and I liked Dandy (spoiled rich psychopath), not sure about the strongman.

I didn't care for the arrest and jail scene, that seemed weakly acted and logically bizarre. 

So far I'm liking the season a lot, other than Kathy Bates' distracting accent and some stuff that seems out of place (like last night's singing/mosh pit scene).

It definitely seems creepier than last season and stronger so far.

I wonder what's going to happen between the twins.

• 11 months later...

sometimes Gaga looks hot...sometimes she looks like a man.

Definitely agree

It was interesting...it felt like a series of scary/gross scenes more than a story, but I'll give it more time. I like the setting for sure, hope it recaptures some of the Season 1/2 atmosphere.

One of the things I keep trying to do is figure out what the connection is to every season. Last AHS tied up a few things but they are all supposed to be connected somehow.

I also find it interesting how they structured it where odd seasons are present and even seasons are the past

Definitely agree

One of the things I keep trying to do is figure out what the connection is to every season. Last AHS tied up a few things but they are all supposed to be connected somehow.

I also find it interesting how they structured it where odd seasons are present and even seasons are the past

I believe the Realtor from season 1 was in ASH: Hotel.

Yeah, but I think the stories are supposed to intertwine alittle more than that.

Like the connection between freak show and asylum.

i didn't watch freak show. I was inbetween cord cutting/moving/and getting a new cable provider. I need to go back and watch it on demand though.

Asylum was a bit disjointed for my tastes. didn't really make much sense.

i didn't watch freak show. I was inbetween cord cutting/moving/and getting a new cable provider. I need to go back and watch it on demand though.

Asylum was a bit disjointed for my tastes. didn't really make much sense.

I think that was part of the idea. I have a feeling there will be more referencing it.

Archived